Just a little update and a Big Thankyou

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

peterneillphoto

The Fly
Hey all,

Many of you have been very kind to me in relation to my U2 pics I took, and over private messages I told many of you that I appreciate the support as I'm only finding my feet in Gig photography. I also really appreciate that many of you here posted links to pics etc on twitter and so on. I'm of the opinion that if you put stuff out there and dont hold back, its worth it in the end. (loads of people told me i should only put tiny U2 pics on my flickr)

Anyway thanks to the sharing some of my stuff got noticed and one of my U2 pics will be on the cover of the next copy of Billboard magazine in Brasil. Someone from the magazine found the pic through a google result to this forum as far as I know. Other things like this have happened and I am now shooting bands regularly, I just shot Lifehouse in Dublin a few weeks ago and I'll be shooting Coldplay, The Script & The Foo Fighters shortly.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to you all,

Its appreciated,

Pete

Congratulations Pete! :applaud: That's wonderful news. I'm sure your work would have been noticed, your an amazing photographer. :wave:

congrats! your work clearly speaks for itself! that's brilliant!

Nothing more than to say you deserved it! Your pictures are great!
It must feel amazing to get work in the business because people like your work.
I'm all jealous now :D I want to do what you are doing!
Keep on snapping those pictures and I'll def. keep an eye out for your work.

Congratulations :applaud:I'm sure this upcoming cover won't be the last one with your photo on it. Your photography is stunning :up:

Your work is amazing! Congratulations on the magazine cover - very well deserved :applaud:

Love the Script so I will be looking forward to what you get from their show!:D

Here is the cover :)

Photo%20Apr%2006%2C%2012%2050%2026%20a.m..jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/0/view/459974ldflv2298/Photo%20Apr%2006%2C%2012%2050%2026%20a.m..jpg

Glad y'all liked it. I dont have a copy either. I live in Ireland! I have asked the publisher to send me a copy, heres hoping they do!

Hey all,

For those who are interested, there is a U2 wallpapers app of my photos available for the iphone. You can find it here.
Many of you use my photos as backgrounds on your computers etc, so after a while thinking about it, I thought that an app like this might finally be a way to make the music photography more practical to focus my career on, and eventually stop doing weddings etc.. I'm not asking anyone to buy it, as I have made it clear that I am happy for members of this site to grab my pics from my flickr and use for personal use. You can get all the pics from my flickr here without paying a penny: Collection: Music Photography

What I am asking is that some of you whom have enjoyed my pics might consider posting a link to the app on your facebook pages etc.

I realize that this post may be counter posting policy, if it is, please delete it and accept my apologies. You may be wondering why I'm posting it anyway, its simply because I need to find a way to make the music photography practical if I am to continue in it and support my family,

Yours sincerely and nervously in case I get banned,

Pete

Back
Top Bottom