Its All About The Drums!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desty

The Fly
This is a place to talk about Larry. Weather it's about a new photo, video, his very intense glare. If it has to do with Larry Mullen Jr it goes here.

443549-larry_mullen_02l.jpg

larry-mullen-jr-7.jpg

Larry+Mullen+Jr+LarryUF.jpg

larry_bio.jpg

What I want to know is, when did Larry stop smiling? Or does he still? The glare is fine but I miss that super sweet smile.

He does still, Jeevey! :cute: And I got the proof. This is one of my favorite photos I took on the 360 Tour, and it's not even Bono! :ohmy::D

MONCTON7-30-2011cpenyak1-2.jpg~original

Larry waving to us as he finished playing his djemba during I'll Go Crazy... for the last time ever on the tour. Last show, Moncton.

And my actual documented proof that Larry did wear the light up jacket along with the other guys during COBL and Zooropa! :D

NY7-20-2011cpenyak141.jpg~original

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak16.jpg~original

Can someone please GIF Larry's reaction to the U2 part for me please and thank you.
Beamz - Jonathan Ross with U2 - YouTube

I was actually working on a Larry gif today- when he's slays the woman at Graceland with sexy. I'm working with a new tool that should make them the right size for posting, but I can't figure how to make it loop continuously once I've got it. But if someone else hasn't got it up by the time I get there, I'll do it.

Scarf Larry from Winnipeg:

Bandscarves.jpg

Larry smiled so big and waved at the beginning of the show when he sat down at his drums. I was shocked! :shocked:

Found some more of our Larry pics from Anaheim this time :D

In his light up jacket!
Anaheim26-18-2011cpenyak108.jpg~original

Anaheim26-18-2011cpenyak71.jpg~original

Anaheim26-18-2011cpenyak130.jpg~original

Anaheim26-18-2011cpenyak14.jpg~original

Anaheim16-17-2011cpenyak43.jpg~original

Anaheim16-17-2011cpenyak42.jpg~original

Anaheim16-17-2011cpenyak41.jpg~original

Larryglowinganaheim6-18-2011cpenyak.jpg~original

Anaheim26-18-2011cpenyak22.jpg~original

Anaheim26-18-2011cpenyak78.jpg~original

and singing Moment of Surrender
BonoLarryMOSAnaheim6-18-2011cpenyak.jpg~original

I haven't. Was it good?

I watched it on Netflix a while back. It was interesting seeing Larry in a movie; he did better than I was expecting. I would say it's worth watching at least once. Larry does a lot of silent glaring, so he's basically playing himself! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom