Is this Bono ?!? REALLY ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's Bono, I remember when it was published on youtwo.net at first years ago, the source was reliable. Anyway that's Bono meeting Dragonball! :applaud:
Did you see the pictures from last year with Bono dressing an ape's mask? :doh:

Hmm... I´m really confused now just because this pic is in the gallery of Bono´s pictures at U2:Bono ..:hmm: There are only HIS pictures there and this one was among them .. :huh: They wouldn´t allow faked pics there... so..

I believe it´s not him but... take a look there !! :ohmy:

I think it's Bono, I remember when it was published on youtwo.net at first years ago, the source was reliable. Anyway that's Bono meeting Dragonball! :applaud:

It's Patrick Stewart!

If it were Bono I'm sure it would be in regular rotation in pleba. It's Patrick Stewart....aka as Captain Picard. I can't remember when or why he wore this but trust me it's him, not Bono.

Hmm... I´m really confused now just because this pic is in the gallery of Bono´s pictures at U2:Bono ..:hmm: There are only HIS pictures there and this one was among them .. :huh: They wouldn´t allow faked pics there... so..

I believe it´s not him but... take a look there !! :ohmy:

Yeah that pic is OLD and it has confused a lot of people but NO it is not Bono , that is Patrick Stewart as mentioned;)

Yeah, that pic's been making the rounds for years. When it was first printed in some mag or tabloid, it was wrongly identified as Bono at a Hallowe'en party, and that misinformation is still out there. It's clearly not him: the ears are wrong (wrong shape and no piercing) wrong chin (no scar or dimple), eyes wrong colour, and shoulder wrong shape (and no freckles, LOL!).

The ape was Bono, it was quite sweet.

But this is NOT Bono, take a close look.

Yeah, that pic's been making the rounds for years. When it was first printed in some mag or tabloid, it was wrongly identified as Bono at a Hallowe'en party, and that misinformation is still out there. It's clearly not him: the ears are wrong (wrong shape and no piercing) wrong chin (no scar or dimple), eyes wrong colour, and shoulder wrong shape (and no freckles, LOL!).

yup exactly, therefore nothing like him!!! :applaud:

Why? Remember the Carnival in Teneriffa pictures from the AB promos where they were all wearing masks? I thought they looked quite sexy. Plus, it would be a whole new style of "glasses" for Bono. :sexywink:

she means why ask a question that has been asked and answered before.

:)

OK ..I´ve got the point and my :huh: was because Galeongirl should understand that NOT everybody KNOWS everything like her...
She should take a look at this page that confused me a lot:

and she´ll understand why I put this thread here. Obviously I´m NOT the only one who did NOT know that person is NOT Bono.. (thanks God it´s not him ) :wink:

OK ..I´ve got the point and my :huh: was because Galeongirl should understand that NOT everybody KNOWS everything like her...

and she´ll understand why I put this thread here. Obviously I´m NOT the only one who did NOT know that person is NOT Bono.. (thanks God it´s not him ) :wink:

Sometimes when one is omnipotent, one forgets the limitations of mere mortals.

err.. maybe you should have just read this thread more closely? Someone else stated already that it's Patrick Stewart, not me. I didn't even know the guy's name either.

My comment was to reply to mad1, who said it looked more like Bono, not to your thread in general.

Back
Top Bottom