Is Edge really ass-less? An important picture!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theedgeu2

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Secretly listening to a U2 record that's beyond th
This picture (thanks to Interference user d.darroch) is...interesting.:shifty::lol: I was showing my mom pictures of Edge's shirts and using the pictures from Vegas to explain. She goes "He has a really fat ass" and I just start laughing. So what's the verdict, ladies?:wink:

*cough* evidence *cough*

091023_U2360_Vegas_128_c1.jpg

(You can thank me later :lol:)

I think Edge has filled out a bit in the past few years. I've noticed a little tummy that never used to be there either. I still think he looks awesome but there's just more awesomeness now than there used to be :wink:

He will think I am the strangest person on earth. If I ever meet him here's what he'll say:

:edge:: Hey you're that kid who talks about me and having no ass, or in one thread actually said I have an ass. Which I thank you very much for.
:me:: Well, you're welcome the Edge! *edgejustthankedme!*:faint: Well I really don't sit around thinking about you're ass all day.:lol: Ya see there's this thing on PLEBA...
:edge:: PLEBA...PLEBA...:hmm: haven't I heard of that name before?
:me:: Yeah I'm sure you have. Anyway, yeah there's this thing on PLEBA where everyone suggested you have no ass *cough* no-butticus *cough*:D and it's sort of spiraled downward into this complete mess.
:edge:: Ahhhh I see. You want some tea?
:me:: Yeah, I'm sure.

:lol:

That made me LMAO (pun intended). Moms say the funniest things. Of all the people in the world who DON'T have a fat ass, near the top of the list would be our lithe guitar hero.

I do however present this photo to all of you.... *raises eyebrow*

724862697_y9qaD-XL.jpg

My contribution from Barcelona...

having seen it live and certainly close... I can say that there's something there.. but it hides inside the pants... :hmm:

P6300125-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom