Is Bono the worlds most.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
I remember ppl saying that Princess Diana was the worlds most photographed woman.
So i got to thinking....is Bono the worlds most photographed person? Seems he cant go across his door without a camera pointing at him

I thought about this a while back . I also think he may be .
Bono's photographed when he's on tour by fans all over the world , when he's out & about there always seems to be photos of him , and when he's working on one of his many projects Red , Edun , debit relief .

not sure but it seems as if he may be . :camera:

I would say, for Bono, no.

P Diana was royalty, very naturally beautiful and everyone was watching her and Charles through the few ups and major downs, etc.

I agree, someone like Britney would get more press now.

I think the Papper people live to take pics of someone's downfall more, these days. Brit is an example.
We had Posh Spice one time too. etc. or else who knows maybe it depends where you are. America may have more shots of Bono in magazines than over here, etc.

I don't think Bono is interesting enough for Paparrazi because there are no scandals surrounding him and he isn't very glamorous. We just get the impression that he's always photographed because we are fans and collect these photos, but in relation to other celebrities I'd say that Bono doesn't even come close to them in terms of being photographed any time and any place.

Back
Top Bottom