Is Adam Clayton gay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LikeA(U2)Song

The Fly
ok so I haven't posted on here for a while but i always wanted to make a thread like this, i love the guy and i've always gotten the vibe that maybe he's gay and hasn't come out. Or maybe he has but just with his friends/the band... there always seems to be this thing where adams the camp member (like in the pop dvd booklet it has 'pop for girls' on the adam page :lol: ) and he's had relationships with women (that we know of) but theyve never properly worked out... and i think in some interview once he was saying something like 'there should be more male models and people willing to embrace to male naked form' (i think it was about him posing nude for that cover he did a while back).
So these things you know aren't evidence of being gay (its not like you're automatically gay if you're not great relationships...hell that'd make me gay a thousand times over) there just seems to be that vibe.
Have any of you guys ever wondered this? It's obviously not anything i have a problem with it just interests me. If this thread gets closed thats wrong because we're allowed to discuss the others wives and families here so why not this?

peace out pleba//

I've always thought more the opposite ... he's a lady's man. :wink:

Either way, it doesn't matter to me.

But I feel that IF he was gay, he would have come out long ago, especially being in a band like U2.

I've always had that feeling about Adam, that he might be gay. :up:
I think that'd be great if he was!

I think this is a useless discussion because it is a very personal thing of Adam and not our business.

I think that there are rules against discussion like this on this forum.

There are. Threads like these aren't allowed, sorry.

From the FAQ

What is unacceptable in PLEBA? (and the rest of the forum)
Posting about the band's "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

Posting about the band's private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed. Graphic sexual comments about the band in general will not be allowed. There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom