Invisible images & gifs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeevey

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
All four guys, awesome photography, killer images... this video is dying to be GIFed, and I daresay we'll give it exactly what it wants. Here's a couple to start, and add your own. This handy tool is the easiest and most precise online one I've found. https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator

c81b448ba90e89be09da96eba1d6cab6.jpg

Made this one. By far my favorite moment. "You don't see me but you will" and then Bono points -- CUT TO BOUNCY ADAM. :drool:

I think this is my favorite.

edit: Ha! :sexywink:

jeevey for the big screenshots, can you not just view the video in the full screen setting, or if not full, then any size larger screen? Then just do a screen capture. That's one way, but there are lots of ways, using different programs. :hmm:

There's a whole lot to love in there. His expression along justifies every ounce of popularity he has ever experienced.

CK, Edge in that wide legged solo stance is also very Bad-esque, imo! It's magic time.

Those shots are my favorite moments of the video. I plan to gif the hell of of them shortly. How do you all get your screenshots to look so great and so HUGE?

I use GOM player and it has a screen capture feature. Plus I ripped the youtube in HD. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom