I want to tell my son the truth, but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafiennes

Refugee
...last Halloween he went around the neighborhood as Buzz Lightyear, but before we left the house he wanted me to dress up too.

Some quick thinking and I went as Bono.

buzzandbono.jpg

Every so often, he'll be looking through a magazine and every time he sees Bono, he goes "Dada!"

I tell him it's Bono but he insists it's Daddy...

--sigh--
What to do? :)

:lol: That's funny. You do look like the B-man in this pic.

I bet his mom gets a thrill if they are out and see a pic of B and he goes "dada". I know I would milk it!!!! :lmao:

...last Halloween he went around the neighborhood as Buzz Lightyear, but before we left the house he wanted me to dress up too.

buzzandbono.jpg

Every so often, he'll be looking through a magazine and every time he sees Bono, he goes "Dada!"

--sigh--
What to do? =O)

Campaign to relieve 3rd world debt and get AIDS drugs and Malaria drugs for Africa?

And perhaps front one of the greatest bands in history?

:p

Great story! My family (including me) went as 3/4 of U2 last year for Halloween and Mr. Z looks strikingly like the Edge.
1662632906_7496c21c3e.jpg

When my son was 2, he'd look at pics of Edge and look over at Daddy, playing guitar and say "Daddy Edge?" to which I could only reply "I wish, son. I wish." :giggle:

Nice job looking like the B man! Better than I did!

buzzandbono.jpg

--sigh--

You really look like him in that picture....more so than that other imposter does!!!

Great story! My family (including me) went as 3/4 of U2 last year for Halloween and Mr. Z looks strikingly like the Edge.
1662632906_7496c21c3e.jpg

When my son was 2, he'd look at pics of Edge and look over at Daddy, playing guitar and say "Daddy Edge?" to which I could only reply "I wish, son. I wish." :giggle:

Nice job looking like the B man! Better than I did!

:camera:So now we've seen the husband. Let's see the 1/4 of U2 that you were!
Too funny though. My husband is a high school teacher and he had a Celebrity Dress Up day and all on his own he decided to go as Edge. I was impressed and thanked him profusely.....:censored:

Liesje, you look awesome!!! I'll find a pic that doesn't have my son (AKA Larry) in it and post later.

and I agree w/ whoever said that rafiennes looks more like the B man than he who shall not be named. (not Voldemort!)

wow man, you really DO look alot like Bono in that pic! :lol: only the hair clearly shows you're not him, but yea, the face, the nose, the ear :yes: good job! :up:

Admit it, you have posted that picture only to have all us PLEBAns telling you that you look like B and consequently how good you look..

Cunning plan man, very cunning :macdevil:!

buzzandbono.jpg

--sigh--

HA HA HA!! SO COOL:lol:

**P.S you look more like Bono than that (undesireable jerk) that "thinks" he is Bono!that guys is so very :barf:

I guess it's safe to say that your hot :shifty:

:lol: yeah pretty much

thats okay, i used to babysit my neighbors kids and i showed them U2. now everytime the little girl sees me she sings Sunday Bloody Sunday obnoxiously off key and the little boy thinks that my dad is Larry....not my doing! and he saw me looking at pictures on my camera so he also thinks Edge is a really good friend of mine... :shh:

wow! thats amazing how much you look like him - great job!

usually 1 out of 100 times I guess I sorta look like him (altough once, when my hair was longer, someone stopped me to tell me I looked like a taller, thinner Bono).
But if you saw me on street here in NYC you'd probably be like "Outta my way nerd!"

buzzandbono.jpg

--sigh--

Marry me?

I mean, erhm. . . something. . .else?

::giggle::

Back
Top Bottom