I need more 'stache!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And this?

2ezr0h3.jpg

Indeed. Although technically, that there is a Eric Clapton model Stratocaster.

More when I get home from work. Ciao for now!

edit: And maybe move to a different thread as this one is to be all about that there POP-stache.

^That's from VH1 "Legends" where Edge says he got his nickname because of his chin :nerd:

I have so many Pop Edge (and Edge in general) goodies, so found some great gifs I posted a while back. Enjoy!!!

attachment.php

The firs one is one of my favie Popmart pics of Edge...

popedge-1.jpg

MrTheEdge.jpg

Pop_Edge_Bono_Chile.jpg

What is Edge playing here? Besides the fact it's his 1975 Gibson Les Paul... it is from the Tibetan Freedom concert. Judging by the capo on the 2nd fret = Until The End Of The World.
theedge045.jpg

Well...it's Holy Joe.
And the guitar is a gretsch. :hmm: Don't know what model. :doh: :lol:

Close... It is indeed "Holy Joe" and from the Popmart tour announcement / launch at K-Mart.

The guitar on the otherhand? That there is a Gibson 330TD in tobacco sunburst finish. I'm not 100% sure of the vintage but the black pickups... it appears to be from the 1958-1961 range. [/I]

It's the one that is seen in the "One" video:
YouTube - U2 - One

the "Even Better Than The Real Thing" video:
YouTube - U2 - Even Better Than The Real Thing - official video

...and the guitar that The Edge used to play "One" during the Zoo TV tour:
Always loved this dress rehearsal footage -

YouTube - U2 - One (Live from Rehearsals, 1991)

And lest I forget... the soundstage footage from Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses promo.

YouTube - U2 - Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

Although the Gibson 330TD was in some of these promo videos, "One" is the only song, off the top of my head, that I remember seeing Edge use the 330TD for during shows - other than the K-Mart "Holy Joe" performance.

Back
Top Bottom