I know where Bono was today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeannieco

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
If the moonlight caught you crying on Killiney Bay
This morning on the local news here in Seattle they did a story and featured the herd of private planes at Boeing Field that had arrived for the very PRIVATE (no people pictures sorry) Microsoft CEO Summit. Guess who's plane was picutured in the story?? Yep the U2 plane! So Bono was in Seattle today. Queen Raina ( of Jordan) was here receiving a humanitarian award also, along with many other famous corporate types. I kept my eyes peeled today but didn't see him. I work where the summit was held, a mile or so away. This was very private hush hush event and the media was not invited. I did however find this web page featuring the plane story. The video does NOT show the U2 plane... go to the slideshow.. and the U2 360 plane is the last one!! He gets around that man.

Boeing Field Jets Offer Clues To Who's At CEO Summit - Money News Story - KIRO Seattle

I saw that site yesterday with the plane photos but I didn't post anything about it because there wasn't any confirmation anywhere that Bono was actually there. :shrug:

U2 plane

I saw that site yesterday with the plane photos but I didn't post anything about it because there wasn't any confirmation anywhere that Bono was actually there. :shrug:

I agree with you. This plane has been used by several people after the U2 tour had ended. If Bono is there by himself (plus some staff like Catriona, Brian and maybe someone else) he would have probably used a little plane, a private jet that they usually rent for this kind of trips. It's rare that he is travelling with this huge aircraft if only he is there.

Anyway, I'm not saying he was not at the Microsoft event. Bill Gates related, Rania there also.... could be.

popbcn

I agree with you. This plane has been used by several people after the U2 tour had ended. If Bono is there by himself (plus some staff like Catriona, Brian and maybe someone else) he would have probably used a little plane, a private jet that they usually rent for this kind of trips. It's rare that he is travelling with this huge aircraft if only he is there.

Anyway, I'm not saying he was not at the Microsoft event. Bill Gates related, Rania there also.... could be.

popbcn

Yeah same here. I'm not saying he wasn't there! He certainly could have been. We know he does get around!

Maybe the band is in the city. Does anyone know where they have been rehearsing? It would also seem strange to me that Bono would travel in the U2 jet by himself. Maybe they are in Seattle and Bono also went to the conference. They should be back in the US now and start rehearsing in SLC very soon.

Yeah, so ..... guess he wasn't here yesterday, if he had surgery in Munich.

Poor guy.

Maybe Paul McG was at the conference?

Ya, I just assumed he/they were here since that is the plane they use to travel great distances. :hmm:
It's fun trying to guess anyway...
I am puzzled now. Cori is there a story of Bono having surgery yesterday in Munich? Does anybody know why...or if it was serious?:ohmy:

Dude, Jeannieco, where have you been? It's all anyone's talking about on the site! :hug:

There's nothing known other than he had surgery in Munich today, and a neurosurgeon was involved, but from what others have said, that doesn't necessarily mean anything one way or the other in regards to how serious it is.

Latest rumors are that the Claw from SLC is being taken to Minneapolis, some of the truck drivers on the crew were saying the tour will start there now. No idea how true that is, obviously.

The latest I've heard is that there will be some sort of further official announcement on Monday.

http://www.u2interference.com/forum...impact-forthcoming-206153-18.html#post6769201

http://www.u2interference.com/forum...rgency-back-surgery-206154-6.html#post6769209

Back
Top Bottom