I have a question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theedgeu2

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Secretly listening to a U2 record that's beyond th
What is this from?

kafrun03.jpg

I can'f find anything on it and am really interested in finding out what it's from.:wink:

(Not the caption, the photo)

"In The Year 2000" from their Vertigo (?) appearance on Late Night With Conan O'Brien.

It's not on YouTube anymore cause NBC SUCKS! (Yeah, I said it!) But I think BF1 or Comet have it for download, IIRC.

Isn't that the same episode which contained U2 Secrets? I downloaded the episode about a year ago , and found that the u2 secrets part was missing.
Ivé been searching for it ever since.:hmm:

Secrets was from 2 different nights, not the same night that they were guests, although it was filmed during that time. I do have all of these and can probably upload them somewhere, but maybe not for a couple days.

Secrets was from 2 different nights, not the same night that they were guests, although it was filmed during that time. I do have all of these and can probably upload them somewhere, but maybe not for a couple days.
:bow:Thankyou , you are the best :hyper:

I have the whole Conan show, if anyone can point me to a site where I can upload 350 MB, I'll upload. :)

Will do the two secrets now.

:love: I love having all my old files back!

btw, I just thought that may be able to upload it. I was thinking in the past it was 250 mb, but I think that was raised to 500. :hmm:

Thanks for doing that so quickly Gg. I'm so busy with my work right now I have to sneak into here in little bits when I can so that helps :)

What is this from?

kafrun03.jpg

I can'f find anything on it and am really interested in finding out what it's from.:wink:

(Not the caption, the photo)

I miss old Conan before he took over for Jay. Hes not as funny as he used to be. Loved "In The Year 2000". So funny.

Thanks GG , Your not the only one who is happy for you to get your file's back! Me too:wink:
:hyper:Thankyou!

Thanks for doing that so quickly Gg. I'm so busy with my work right now I have to sneak into here in little bits when I can so that helps :)

:hug: I know the feeling. Well being sick at home with the flu turned out to be good for something eh?
Good luck with work, and don't forget to relax every once in a while with a little blue crack!

Back
Top Bottom