HTDAAB Collector's Edition U2 Art + Mercy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Scans from the entire How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb Collector's Edition. This includes a beautiful book filled with the band's artwork, photography, and lyrics, including Mercy. :heart:

I apologize for the cruddy scanner. Also I am going to put the full size scans here since it is nice to see the artwork up close. :)

HTDAAB1.jpg

HTDAAB2.jpg

HTDAAB3.jpg

Gorgeous. Sort of reminds me of the booklet for "Viva la Vida," which had a similar "painted" look to it.

EDIT: Wait, did I just post in PLEBA? :uhoh:

Gorgeous. Sort of reminds me of the booklet for "Viva la Vida," which had a similar "painted" look to it.

:sexywink:

It's alright. :hug:

I love this book. It's definitely the most personal bit of themselves they've put out with an album for us, especially Bono. I love his art style. This book feels like a bit of discovered treasure to me.

I never even realized the lyrics to Mercy were in there. I haven't looked at this book in ages.

I never even realized the lyrics to Mercy were in there. I haven't looked at this book in ages.

Yeah they actually occupy 2 separate pages in the book. It sure gives me the feeling that this song was special to Bono. I'm so glad they've come back to it, but it's weird too because it has such a strong attachment to HTDAAB for me. (which for me isn't a bad thing because I love the album. :wink: )

I'm sitting here just staring at these. Is it wrong that upon seeing Adam's handprint, my hand immediately flew to the screen, plastering itself against the print?

And Ad's HQ pics! I love the Pooh Bear in the inbox! *squee*

Thanks, Comet, for sharing such great scans! :hug: :heart:

*gasp* Quick , run to the nearest church and convert, before its to late

Back
Top Bottom