How to post pics- directions and help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First pic post

Just a test run for me. Crossing my fingers that I do it right!
fixtie.jpg

Why is the pic off to the right? I guess maybe I should be happy that its there at all!

Looks like what happened was you got the pic addy mixed in with the words :huh: Make sure the words and the pic addy are not on the same line, double space it:) But good job, you posted! :up: :happy:

ahug.jpg

Thanks for the help, U2Kitten. By the way, great instructions. Never could have gotten it at all without them! Here goes my second try!

Yay! :applaud: Another pic poster! Great pics! :up:

I didn't know you could post clickable thumbnails, cool!

You can't link pictures from your hard drive. They need to be online somewhere. It's all explained in the beginning of this thread. :)

I have trouble with addys, tags, and copying, etc. I just write out completely. So I going to try the right now, I hope it will work!

How do I copy? What do I do with tag and img?

Thank, goodness! Sorry, I am not the best at computers. When you said copy and paste. Is it on the keybroad or on the Photobucket? But t is a right click on the mouse. Geez, sorry, I was clueless and a little stupid. :huh: lol.

Please practice all you want, that's what this thread is for, and we will help you! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom