How can I make a homemade girls' McPhisto Costume?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Philisedge

Acrobat
Spending my holidays for a few days at ATHENS!!!!!
Hi! I am not quite sure if this is the right place to make such a thread,but I need some ideas. I want to make myself a homemade McPhisto costume for the "up and coming carnival":hyper:! Does anybody have any suggestions? I tried to find a similar costume like Bonos' in my city,but unfortunately,there is no such thing at shops.

Might not be the right place. But we have creative, helpful people here, so who knows? Good luck.

I actually did this for Halloween this year. Gold is in, and is everywhere. I put the entire ensemble together for about $80. The gold boots were the biggest expense, but I found some for about $30 online. Otherwise, I found a gold (faux-leather) jacket and matching skirt at Forever 21. (You could also probably find a pair of gold pants fairly easily). I found an inexpensive red corset at Charlotte Russe for about $20, and I had a red button-down shirt that I used. It did involve a bit of creativity, because I didn't want to just duplicate the MacPhisto costume - I wanted to adjust it a little to be a female version. Hope this helps a bit. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom