HOT Press - Scans (2010 Decade In Review)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeFest

Refugee
HOT Press Indeed!

:drool:

And Hot off the Press with love from Ireland, my copy arrived today.

Click for larger versions so you can read.

Yes, I cut off the side of the cover because there was no chance I was cutting off ANY of The Edge.

*thud*

I will try to scan ALL the U2 stuff in the mag (there's a lot of tidbits) but here's a start.... enjoy!

:drool:
Why is Tower no more? It was my Hot Press connection!

Devon darling, where have you been? Tower Records has been outta biz for 2-3 years?

And that there Virgin Megastore shut down this past year...

(I miss both Tower and Virgin Megastore)

At least we still have Amoeba Records! They are not great for magazines but are for vinyl and CD's and imports and...

Amoeba are located in: Los Angeles and San Francisco and Berkeley.

You can order it online. I ordered one of the Hot Press issues that had the Croke Park 360 shows in it.

Thanks for the scans.

You can order it online. I ordered one of the Hot Press issues that had the Croke Park 360 shows in it.

Thanks for the scans.

Could you please give me the link to order it online?
Thanks in adv :love:

Edited:
Sorry, I didn't see the post above with the link... hehehehe...
Done!

Very welcome, glad I could finally do something for you guys this time :)

Thank you so much for the scans, and as lovely as the scans are, there's nothing quite like the 'real thing', so thanks for the link, I just ordered my copy! :hyper: It cost me an extra 4 euros but magazines like this cost over €9-10 here anyway, e.g. the last issue of Q 'Artist of the Century' issue cost me €9,30! :wink:

Thank you so much for the scans, and as lovely as the scans are, there's nothing quite like the 'real thing', so thanks for the link, I just ordered my copy! :hyper: It cost me an extra 4 euros but magazines like this cost over €9-10 here anyway, e.g. the last issue of Q 'Artist of the Century' issue cost me €9,30! :wink:

:ohmy: that reminds me.... I forgot to tell you... keep an eye out on your mail... you should be receiving a little something soon. :whistle:

It just arrived! :loveshower: Thank you so much, such a delicious surprise, in more ways than one!! :sexywink: :hug:

OH wow, excellent! :D Always happy to help out my fellow U2 magazine collector :heart:

Ok no more thread derailment :wave: Love the pics in those scans in this Hot Press by the way!

:lol: The picture of the guys at Fez; did anyone else notice the guy who's been super-imposed to the right of Larry?

Excellent. :applaud:

I didn't notice, so I went and looked and now noticed someone giving the 'thumbs up' pose but have no idea who it is!? :shrug:

It would be so funny of someone at Hotpress has done this on the sly and nobody else noticed before publication. Either that or it's EdgeFest.

Back
Top Bottom