Hot Friday! Give us more Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, I know :)
I guess they both can considere theirselves lucky :) She is a beautiful woman and she seems to be very nice person. And he...Well...Do I havto say much...-He is just:drool::drool::drool: :) :)

Careful when you say anyone seems like a like person stuff before you know them because this past weekend I came across a couple of customers who seemed like "nice people" who had no problem giving me and another coworker attitude.
I hate to sound negative, but I learned my lesson right then and there just because a person is considered "pretty" on the outside doesn't mean they're nice.

well, I met them (Adam na his gf) twice and she seemed to be really nice, sweet person, a little bit shy :) And something in her behaviour reminded me of Ali... She just seems to be very classy... No 'I'm with the band'- attitude ;)

I am sorry about the people you met recently but I don't see how it has something to do with Adam's gf... :)

The one Mirjam posted isn't here anymore!!!! :scream:

However, this lovely picture was shared in the setlist thread...gotta love Athens.
47101_434809219659_132703949659_4800688_3519397_n.jpg

:faint:
This is very HOT! :drool:

Does anyone else think that Adam looks a bit like "nasty" Nick Bateman from Big Brother? Perhaps he's been writing people's names down on bits of paper and hiding them around the dressing rooms as well as hiding all their toiletories and snigering about his scheming.

Nick currently in the last ever series of Big Brother as one of the best housemates. He has teamed up with Victor from BB5 and sit around conjuring lame plots against their housemates and snigering. The other day Nick said that he has an "evil plan'. This evil plot was to go into the bathroom and hide all their toiletaries :macdevil:, and then they both laughed. They sound like Beavis and Butthead.

PopcornU2 and I were talking about funny Adam quotes in the current 360 photos thread and I thought it would be fun to collect some quotes here since this is a current Adam thread. I'll start:

"It's about...oh f--- it, I don't know what it's about." (From "Rattle & Hum").

PopcornU2 and I were talking about funny Adam quotes in the current 360 photos thread and I thought it would be fun to collect some quotes here since this is a current Adam thread. I'll start:

"It's about...oh f--- it, I don't know what it's about." (From "Rattle & Hum").

Ok that would be great to collect his great quotes lmao here my aportation

Men should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold. (Adam Clayton - Undefined moment)

"There's obviously been a clear case of instrument envy and Sting and myself have four thick long strings and he's got six girly ones." (From 2009 David Letterman interview). :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom