Hot Friday! Give us more Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ADAAAAAAAAAAAAM.jpg

Adam, Adam, Adam... :heart::heart::heart::heart::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

YES! :applaud:
I saw on Twitter this morning that @u2wanderer said Adam "opened his shirt" at the encore in Athens and I admit to having spent time searching for evidence. Thanks for this great find! Or is that one of your own pictures and if so, are there more?

YES! :applaud:
I saw on Twitter this morning that @u2wanderer said Adam "opened his shirt" at the encore in Athens and I admit to having spent time searching for evidence. Thanks for this great find! Or is that one of your own pictures and if so, are there more?

this one is thanks to a greek man in fb i dont know if it is the same as U2wanderer or not. Btw im looking for more pics of Adam with his jacket opened!!!!!!!!:drool:

Not likely the same guy, I think U2wanderer is from Canada but is traveling in Europe, from what I put together from the tweets.

You welcome...I hope no one would be upset about me sharing this picture with you...I'm not sure how my friend got this picture it seems to be a privat pic or maybe even a screen from some video.. Anyway I've cut Adam's gf from the picture...

You welcome...I hope no one would be upset about me sharing this picture with you...I'm not sure how my friend got this picture it seems to be a privat pic or maybe even a screen from some video.. Anyway I've cut Adam's gf from the picture...

Can u send me the original pic?? I want to know how hir girlfriend looks!

Can u send me the original pic?? I want to know how hir girlfriend looks!

To be honest I've got even some more pictures of Adam's gf, I've got them along with this picture I posted above. But I feel a bit bad about posting (even having ;) ) those pictures ;) Like I interfere in their privat life too much...Am I exaggerate, how do you think..?

To be honest I've got even some more pictures of Adam's gf, I've got them along with this picture I posted above. But I feel a bit bad about posting (even having ;) ) those pictures ;) Like I interfere in their privat life too much...Am I exaggerate, how do you think..?

ok dont worry, no problem i was just curious about this whole pic

Back
Top Bottom