Hoping someone caught this rhythm-section moment...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Magpie

The Fly
A good friend of mine was at the 9/13/09 show at Soldier Field in Chicago. We're both Adam and Larry girls, and she was telling me about a great moment during 'Crazy Tonight', when the two of them were leaning back-to-back. She got some great pictures from the show but unfortunately this happened in a spot where she couldn't catch it. I checked the show's thread and we're looking on Flickr, etc, but thought it would be a good idea to ask here as well.

If anyone managed to capture that moment, or a similar one at a different show, please let us know!

Thanks!

I remember some pictures like that too. I'll look around. Here's a little something in the meanwhile :)

larryadampatmullengirl.gif

Thanks, Sicy and Bonocomet! I didn't know about the galleries - no luck, but I did find some other goodies.

I should add that the guys were on the catwalk around the Red Zone 2 area, if that helps.

This moment sounded so familiar that I was sure that had at least one pic from it, so I hope the following pic, which is from one the the Chicago shows, is what you're looking for...

LarryandAdamchicago09.jpg

.... thanks to Otto! :wink:

That was actually the only photo I could come up with too, but I was sure there are those back to back ones she described... at least I thought I remembered seeing them!

This moment sounded so familiar that I was sure that had at least one pic from it, so I hope the following pic, which is from one the the Chicago shows, is what you're looking for...

LarryandAdamchicago09.jpg

.... thanks to Otto! :wink:

Looks like they may have tried to go back to back but Larry kept whacking Adam in the butt with his djembe :giggle: Since Edge has no butt, It worked better with him at subsequent shows.

Back
Top Bottom