helpless newbie mistakes- help me find these things?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeevey

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
So it seems that seeing things on giant threads and assuming I'll be able to go back and find them later is a foolish mistake. There are a few things that I would just love if you could help me with, and then I'll never ask again.

1. There was fan vid of Until the End of the World from 360 that's entirely on Edge from the left, where he plays an extended raging solo and channels his inner rock star much more than usual. I remember the poster saying, he was on fire!

2. A recentish (within 10 years or so) Bono and Edge love close up cuddle in which Bono looks EXTREMELY smug and Edge seems to say to the camera, WTF are you looking at?

3 -bonus points for Edge and Morleigh making out on the balcony.

Thanks, and yes... helpless Edgegirl. Sue me.

3 -
EdgeMorleighkissprewedding.jpg

Edge_kissing_Morleigh.jpg

:wave:

So it seems that seeing things on giant threads and assuming I'll be able to go back and find them later is a foolish mistake. There are a few things that I would just love if you could help me with, and then I'll never ask again.

2. A recentish (within 10 years or so) Bono and Edge love close up cuddle in which Bono looks EXTREMELY smug and Edge seems to say to the camera, WTF are you looking at?

Thanks, and yes... helpless Edgegirl. Sue me.

*waits for 2. to get posted....*

:corn:

:wink:

I'll definitely help look for that one when I get a chance. :hmm:

Thanks, Babyface! I don't know, I think she likes him. Maybe?

Bonocomet, you won't even need the slash goggles for that one.

Taking a guess here. :hmm: And of course, if this isn't it... well bonus for us while I continue the hunt. :sexywink:

edgenbonogoldenglobesoohboys.jpg

Not the one I was thinking of (which is really quite close up. I think it was in one of the more recent love threads) but hey... no complaints here. Keep em' coming.

And as for the goggles...Urban Dictionary: slash goggles

And for anyone who is interested in contributing to the wonderful world of the internet, tvtropes is actually asking for submissions of non-Until the End of the World examples of U2 homoeroticism. LIB gif anybody? Music - Television Tropes & Idioms

this is what I thought of right away. There's a few more pics in this series but I'd have to go digging through my files to find them.

u2fashion-bono-edge01_zps1b2f89d7.jpg

this is what I thought of right away. There's a few more pics in this series but I'd have to go digging through my files to find them.

u2fashion-bono-edge01_zps1b2f89d7.jpg

YES I thought of those too! I don't have them uploaded though. :reject:

(Isn't this also the series that someone photoshopped them even closer together in one of the pics? :giggle:)

There's a ZooTV-era pic that fits that description, but that's not recent.

I think the one arw posted first is the closest to your description though, so maybe there's still another pic you're thinking of? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom