helpless newbie mistakes- help me find these things?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mm, I need a source for that Edge gif just above, in the hand cam. And also them dancing. And the one with the bottle. If their faces don't say it all, the tilt of Edges neck does. One way or another, those are satisfied men.

ZooTV Stockholm

Mmmmm....:drool:I have sooo many downloaded ZooTV shows sitting in my harddrive,waiting to be watched. When do I find the time?

the Video you are looking for was during untill the end of the world in Frankfurt my friend . I know it becuase i was there. and edge was fucking possesed ! loved it. I will find it for you when i get home.

turns out the Frankfort show was awesome but not the one I remember. She continues searching....

I've still been searching for this elusive pic. :hmm: I have many good ones, but if their expressions are just as you described, I guess I still haven't found it yet. Still the searching isn't so bad. :love:

You are my hero. That was such a memorable angle, all backlit and smoky Rockgod!Edge, and with the flat backbend over the railing at the end. Thank you. Were you really there?

Yes , I was at both Frankfurt and Hannover, and Brussels.
So I got a bit confused. The German dates where only two days apart so I switched them around in my mind.

And at Hannover the bridge was right in front of me. That's why I remember it so well and knew which moment you where asking for.
Especially becuase I was looking at Edge from the same angle.. Only much closer, right underneath/infront of the bridgeish. And Edge was going nuts. Galeongirl can confirm I was there :lol:

Glad I could help you out!

Back
Top Bottom