helpless newbie mistakes- help me find these things?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just for fun... :sexywink:

bonoedgedrink3.jpg

bonoedgedrink2.jpg

bonoedgedrink1.jpg

ooowweee! Just watched that video! :drool: Is that man a flirt or what?! I loved the whole jacket off the shoulder move in the middle of the song! Loved B just sticking the mic in Edge's face to sing a verse. Don't think Edge was expecting that one. And that ending with B and E face to face....wow is all I have to say!

"For a second, there I thought that I was Rod Stewart, is that a problem?" LOL!

Thanks for sharing the video. :applaud:

I'm not so sure about "homoeroticism"--doesn't Bono kiss EVERYbody? I like this one:

BonoEdgeNecks.jpg

No judgements here, but I think our heterocentric world still sometimes calls expressions of sexual desire between same sex people homoerotic, esp if the context is primarily straight and sexuality is implied rather than explicit. Bono making that face at me would be erotic. Making that face in their bedroom might just be erotic. Bono making that face at Edge while I watch is both. :) But any actual gay people reading should feel free to correct me there.

Not yet, Bonocomet. I think you'll know it by the wickedness of Bono's expression. Time to start combing through the love threads....

ooowweee! Just watched that video! :drool: Is that man a flirt or what?! I loved the whole jacket off the shoulder move in the middle of the song! Loved B just sticking the mic in Edge's face to sing a verse. Don't think Edge was expecting that one. And that ending with B and E face to face....wow is all I have to say!

"For a second, there I thought that I was Rod Stewart, is that a problem?" LOL!

Thanks for sharing the video. :applaud:

Jesus, Babyface. You have slain me. I'm dead.

I don't get the Rod Stewart reference though. Was that for the cracking voice?

Hmm.. :hmm: Do you remember any helpful hints? Let's say... did Bono have the longer Elevation and early Vertigo hair, or the shorter later Vertigo and up to present hair? Do you remember where they were or how they were dressed? Anything might help jog my memory. :hmm:

Well, while I look, I might post some other sweet Edge n Bono shots to keep us busy. I'm not suggesting these are the photo necessarily, but they are still nice. :hmm:

pp002a.jpg

Also was the photo just them alone? Or were there others in the photo?

u2yellowcowboyhat.png

:hmm: You know, I'm starting to think I know the photo now, but I'm trying to place where to find it....

Also was the photo just them alone? Or were there others in the photo?

u2yellowcowboyhat.png

:hmm: You know, I'm starting to think I know the photo now, but I'm trying to place where to find it....

They were sitting on a couch. Bono is slightly farther from the camera, like cuddled back into Edge's shoulder, and Edge is leaning forward with a smile that's almost aggressive, really. I'm totally shorting out on Bono's hair... I want to say it was short... late HTDAAB or early NLOTH?

Ah ok! Well, I must go get a little sleep, and then I can look again later. :lol:

Here are a few more just for the heck of it!

bonoedgenlothlooks.jpg

bonoedge6-12-2011TonysNYC.jpg

Tonyawardsbeacontheatre6-12-2011NY2.jpg

Tonyawardsbeacontheatre6-12-2011NY1.jpg

edgebonoomfg2.jpg

Has there already been a ZOO Edge Freestylin Friday thread? Cause if not, I'm putting in a request for one soon. Vid heavy.

Has there already been a ZOO Edge Freestylin Friday thread? Cause if not, I'm putting in a request for one soon. Vid heavy.

Ooh,there's been all kinds of Freestylin Fridays.I'd suggest to comb through the archive.Sadly a lot of the older photos are not showing anymore,but still..:drool:
I'm really curious about that photo you're looking for.What could it be:hmm:

I don't get the Rod Stewart reference though. Was that for the cracking voice?

Maybe it was the whole "Do you think I'm Sexy" moves/stuff he seems to be doing? It was kinda cute tho! Bono was totally doing the whole rock star thing in that video. Not bad!

Bonocomet, I'm going to go ahead and say, short hair. Couch. Bono with feathers in his mouth, so to speak. SMUG.

I'm going to start trolling through u2Start for that TTYAATW. It was some midsize midwestern city, as I recall, and youtube is giving me nothin.

Rhiannon- right? I'm not a Bono girl especially but that was... well. It was.

Back
Top Bottom