Help with two hot pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoobaby9

War Child
I´m searching for videos to this 2 photos. I´m begging for your help! :hug:

1. I think you all know this famous photo very well. Can you someone tell me where was it taken??? Is there any video of it? (youtube or anywhere)
Pleeeeaaaseee!!! I wanna see it so bad!!!
bonosexywaterbottle0607.jpg

I´ve heard about this that Bono was buttoning up his shirt during the song. But I can´t find it because I don´t know what song and what show it was (the background seems to me like the Letterman show, but not sure)
3428523232327ffp47ot232.jpg

I´ll be in heaven when you can help me :hyper:

I have video from the first one. I searched it out for a long time, and finally shared it first here on Interference when I got it. Back then I didn't have a you tube account so Galeongirl uploaded it for me. She might still have it up. :hmm: The footage is taken from far away but it's the only video I've ever seen.

Yeah that's it domo-kun! It took me nearly a year to find that footage. The same day I sent it to Gg, it went up on you tube. :wink:

Yeah that's it domo-kun! It took me nearly a year to find that footage. The same day I sent it to Gg, it went up on you tube. :wink:

:angel: I wonder how that happened...
Still love you x infinity for getting me that footage! :love:

Kaffy also upped it. :wink: That's the one linked here. Mine is still alive too, and got loads of views. I never had guessed that by putting Bono and shirtless in the title. :lol:

Just a bit of random trivia: The reason why Bono ripped his shirt, and why Adam played most of the gig shirtless is that the airconditioning in the stadium broke the day of the gig. It was about 40C there, aka insanely hot!

:D Hey when I promise something for your birthday, I deliver! :wink:

Man that was a chore finding it tho! At the time, the video was on NO bootleg sites like U2 start. I had sent email inquiries out to many bootleggers. Finally found a guy who had the show (I can't remember anymore which country he was in) and I remember he was surprised that anyone really wanted it since the video was pretty poor. I told him there was a very good reason :wink: and he rewatched it to let me know if what we wanted was in the vid and he confirmed. Since then the video of the show has surfaced on bootleg sites, but at the time it was my victory to find it for you. :hug:

It was greatly appreciated. Man you went through a lot to get it! :lol: I didn't even realise that!
The dvd's with my U2 dvds, got a special spot inbetween the Elevation Boston and Slane dvds. :D

:D Hey when I promise something for your birthday, I deliver! :wink:

Man that was a chore finding it tho! At the time, the video was on NO bootleg sites like U2 start. I had sent email inquiries out to many bootleggers. Finally found a guy who had the show (I can't remember anymore which country he was in) and I remember he was surprised that anyone really wanted it since the video was pretty poor. I told him there was a very good reason :wink: and he rewatched it to let me know if what we wanted was in the vid and he confirmed. Since then the video of the show has surfaced on bootleg sites, but at the time it was my victory to find it for you. :hug:

That's awesome that you did all that. :heart:

Kaffy also upped it. :wink: That's the one linked here. Mine is still alive too, and got loads of views. I never had guessed that by putting Bono and shirtless in the title. :lol:

Just a bit of random trivia: The reason why Bono ripped his shirt, and why Adam played most of the gig shirtless is that the airconditioning in the stadium broke the day of the gig. It was about 40C there, aka insanely hot!

Haha , this story is cute , Bonocomet is awesome for diging up the footage.
Elevation Era was hot anyway:shifty:

Bit of a random question, but did he put on another t-shirt after Streets or did he just continue in this wet attire?? :D

I don't have the whole concert on my laptop, as it was too big for my old pc.

Gee, I'm afraid I'll have to get that disc out and watch it then. The things I do for you guys... :wink:

:shifty: The answer to this must wait until after my shower. Sorry. Uhm, and then I'm sure I've forgotten already so I will have to rewatch Streets first, ofcourse. :whistle:

The reason why Bono ripped his shirt, and why Adam played most of the gig shirtless is that the airconditioning in the stadium broke the day of the gig. It was about 40C there, aka insanely hot!

Maybe we could break the airconditioning before every concert :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Back
Top Bottom