Help! Request from the Propaganda book.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chickadee

New Yorker
I'm hoping someone can help me. I have the Propaganda book myself but unfortunately it currently resides across one continent and an ocean away from me. So I can't look up the thing I really want to look up! Hoping someone can scan it in for me, I'd be very appreciative. It's the Bill Flanagan article about how funny U2 really are.

It would come in SO handy for a wee project I'm working on with some friends, so if anyone could do that for us we'd love you! Thanks.

I'm hoping someone can help me. I have the Propaganda book myself but unfortunately it currently resides across one continent and an ocean away from me. So I can't look up the thing I really want to look up! Hoping someone can scan it in for me, I'd be very appreciative. It's the Bill Flanagan article about how funny U2 really are.

It would come in SO handy for a wee project I'm working on with some friends, so if anyone could do that for us we'd love you! Thanks.

I've got it but won't have time to scan it until Sunday. I checked to see if atu2 had it in their database but couldn't find it. Do you need actual scans or just the text?

Dana

Right so I'm at home now, and I just need you to been a little bit more specific (coz your description is very vague to say to least!) as to exactly which article you want me to scan? Can you remember the name of the article or which year it's from, coz it's been a while since I've read the book and have know idea where to start looking! :shrug:

Edit: Okay after a bit of detective work I found the article, and am scanning it as I write. I'm actually scanning the article from my original Proganda magazine, coz it's easier than scanning from the book. :wink:

Okay here it is....

IMG_0001-2.jpg

IMG_0002-2.jpg

That's a great article; I think he's exactly right about people's serious perception of U2. Maybe their appearances on Letterman will help dispel some of that.

Thank you! Sorry it took me a while to reply, I haven't been around. I really appreciate this, it'll come it really handy!

Back
Top Bottom