*Happy Valentines Day*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Ok so it is a few days early but so what! :)

It's that time again, You can create you own candy :heart: messages with this very easy to use generator. *Post your creations*

http://www.acme.com/heartmaker/

Here are a few of mine from years past :D

***If you have any other Valentines Day goodies you want to share you are more than welcome to ;)

01BONOHEART.jpg

01ispankbono.jpg

^ This one is meant to read, I "spank" Bono :shifty:

BF1LB.jpg

iloveedge.jpg

hotadam.jpg

Happy Valentines Day people!!! It's officially VD in 1 hour and 35 minutes here in NZ :love: and my 15th anniversary of being with my man!!! :heart:

Hahaaa, I made the above valentine with my old now defunct computer (it just died on me over the Christmas break in 2006!) back in 2006! :wink: Here's one I made a couple of years ago....

Valentine1.jpg

Oh here's my "heart" the same name as my Livejournal and YouTube channel....

BonoLoveheart.jpg

And here's a heart drawn by Bono.....

catbatfandrawingbybono1hi8.jpg

Which brings me to this adorable pic.....

Heartkittens.jpg

Wishing everyone a happy and lovely Valentines day! :heart: :hug:

heartline.gif

I posted this in PGP but thought I'd share here too. Our club at school did this valentines fundraiser and when I was putting it together, I saw that two people had sent me valentines, one from Bono (they must not know me as well as they think they do) and one from Larry Mullen Jr :)love:).

You had way too much fun with those hearts, BF1. Thanks though, I took the liberty of borrowing one :wink:

Happy Valentines Day :heart:

bonoheartguitar.jpg
lol I don't have a Valentine this year (my ex is a jerk...Lol) but this thread definitely is better than any valentines day ever!!
^that picture is amazing :heart::D
thanks for starthing this thread :cute:
happy early Valentines Day everyone!!!!

Back
Top Bottom