Happy Birthday Larry Mullen Jr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
I know it's a couple hours early but I won't really be near a computer tomorrow. Happy birthday to the man who started it all and the (second) sexiest drummer I can think of :drool:

2988642038_58bea44db7.jpg

This is the shirt I'll be wearing tomorrow. On the back it says 'Happy Birthday Larry 'Hit Man' Mullen Jr.'

Happy birthday Larry............

U2OSCEra62bl4.jpg

Maybe you should wrap up warm though.its cold outside.

Hey who are these 2 drunk gatecrashes at your birthday bash..........

cuteyetsunburned.jpg

Where`s security when you need it!

Birthday boys always get the girls..............

bd0c7eb9-1.jpg
:kiss::kiss:

I know it's a couple hours early but I won't really be near a computer tomorrow. Happy birthday to the man who started it all and the (second) sexiest drummer I can think of :drool:

2988642038_58bea44db7.jpg

This is the shirt I'll be wearing tomorrow. On the back it says 'Happy Birthday Larry 'Hit Man' Mullen Jr.'

He's got. . . pumpkins! :ohmy:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:x Ok i just said that on moobday :x

anyway :D HAPPY B-DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LARRYYYYYYYYY :cute:

U2865.jpg

U2543.jpg

thank uuu for everything (pretend that he will read this :x)

U2336.jpg

:heart::heart::heart:
:applaud:

UHUW party at Larry's house :hyper::hyper:

Happy birthday to the most sexiest man (in my opinion) Happiness, and wealth and health.
Is he 47? At least he doesn't look 47!

I agree.....Larry is a beautiful man!

Happy Birthday to the gentleman who started it all. God bless you Larry and I hope that your birthday is filled with love and laughter!

IMHO Larry=one sexy scorpie!

I have gotten to be present for a few Larry Mullen Jr. birthday shows. 1992 at Dodger Stadium was one. (Night two of two great Zoo TV shows) and again November 1st and 2nd 2005 at the Staples Center in LA, which were considered as LMJ's birthday shows.

Being one that plays drums and also shares a late October birthday... it's always great fun to 'share' a BDAY (or within a few days) with Larry AND better when there are U2 shows to attend and enjoy.

Here's to you Lardence! Happy Birthday. Best to you and yours. Now finishing mixing that darn album already!

Hopefully, a year from today, we'll be singing Happy Birthday to Larry in person during a U2 concert! Until then, Happy Bday Larry, 2008!

On the way to work this morning, the DJ on the local radio station I was listening to was listing today's celebrity birthdays. He said "Larry Mullen, Junior" like he had no idea who that is. What a twerp! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom