Happy birthday larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

happyfeet

The Fly
Seeing as it's all most the 31st in Australia
I just wanted to come in & wish not only the best drummer (in my opion) in the world, but also the Best looking Drummer in the world
A very HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY <3<3<3<3
may he have a wonderful & relaxing day with many pints to follow
b-daylarry.jpg

Happy birthday, Larry! You're an amazing musician and I'll always be thankful to you for founding the incredible band U2. And without you, there's no U2! <3 hope you have a great birthday.

Happy birthday to the U2´s "child" and founder :D , as always I thank you for founding U2. I don´t know what we would have done without this band, and I liked to see you in La Plata.

Happy birthday, our dear Larry!!! In my humble opinion, the #1 drummer on Earth - he makes drumming seem so easy, when it's actually not!
I hope he's having an awesome day :hug:

still14.jpg

I don´t know what we would have done without this band, and I liked to see you in La Plata.
What a coincidence! I was thinking about this some days ago. It's like, if U2 had never existed, there would be no other band able to fill that space in music, as well as in our lives :heart:

And happy birthday to you, too, Helen! :wave:
Happy birthday to our drummer boy and my brother, yes it's my birthday too except I'm a year younger! :wink:

Happy 50th birthday, dear Larry!! :applaud::hug::heart:

Thank you for leaving that notice on the school board all those years ago, and for keeping the U2 train on the tracks for all these years!! :sexywink:

360Minneapolis0711wetnarple.jpg

NLOTH2_MoscowCrazy.jpg

goodgodsweetfacescruff.jpg

To my very favorite drummer... you look fantastic!!

And Happy Birthday to you, too, Helen! :hug:

Happy Birthday Larry!!!!!
I've been keeping the birthday thread on @u2 going - almost forgot to look for one here. I watched the ES vid in honor of the special day today.

Back
Top Bottom