Happy Birthday Bono and Jordan!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Happy birthday to my darling Bono and his lovely daughter Jordan! May you both have the most beautiful, magnificent day!! :D

f799d92c.jpg

Love Helen

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I've been pissed off today but that's because I'm on heat. I also felt my blood boil when I was looking at a post on EYKIW on the thread titled 'killing Bono'. Again this is because I'm on heat. I should be happy because it's Bono's B day. How do I stop the wrath? Has anyone got any tips?

Happy Birthday to one of the greatest men on earth :)
I love you Bono!! :heart::heart::heart:

I celebrated his birthday with my best friend at an Irish Pub, it was brilliant! I hope he had a very great day like I did :):heart:

And Happy Birthday to Jordan!

Happy birthday to Bono, hope you have a good day in Mexico and soundcheck some AWESOME songs... :D
Happy birthday to Jordan, what a beautiful girl!

Happy Birthday to one of the most marvellous person in the world :cute:
The day, your day has come again, and again I dedicate these words to you in spite of the fact you´re not gonna read them.
Just thinking about my dream of seeing you on stage has come realised on April 2nd and listening to your voice live and not in a CD.
- I love when you speak Spanish, no matter how hard it´s for you, because you have a beautiful voice even in other languages.
- You´re my favorite singer although other ones have/had better voices than yours. I´m not saying this just because you´re U2 leadsinger, your voice relaxes me.
- Thanks for having dedicated Moment of Surrender to Cerati, haha, my idol dedicated a song to my other idol, I´ve loved that, when you ask people to think about him.
- Thanks for singing again Even better and as an opening song *-*
- Happy birthday to your daughter Jordan too, the gift that your wife Ali gave you.
And that´s all, I hope you will never change and you keep being the beautiful person you are and you´ve always have been.

BonoyJordan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom