Happy Birthday Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday, B:heart:No!.. :love:

2us9xg3.jpg

I'll just second what Gavin Friday tweeted earlier:

Happy Birthday!

:)

Happy 50th Birthday to the gorgeous B man himself! Thanks for the amazing lyrics, music and inspiration you've given to us all. :heart:

Bono, Lots of love to you on your special day--your 50th!! :love::applaud: If you come by later we have chocolate cake left over from Mother's Day--:shifty: & we could celebrate your birthday a little bit. :hug::hug:

1. Neil Mcormick @ Twitter :

Bono hits the half century today. He may have got the fame & fortune but at least I'll always be (a year)younger than my old schoolmate. about 4 hours ago via Seesmic

:lol:

Today is also Jordan's 21st birthday, but please don't post any pics of her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BONO!
Today is BIG day, isn't it? OUR baby (yes, I believe B will be our baby forever, too :cute:) celebrates his 50th birthday. I wish him all the best in this world :hug: :kiss:

birthday-cake.jpg

happy50th.jpg

:bow:

elevation.jpg

... and I photographed this photo in my room :reject::shifty:

2-36.jpg

:)

87v.jpg

Happy Birthday to You,BONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My lovely,dearest,sweet,humanitarian,beautiful and best frontman!!!:love:
You don't know how beautiful you are:drool::heart:
I wish U all the best things,specially health,love,peace,happiness and lots of fun!!!!Let's celebrate!!!!!!!!:applaud::rockon::loveshower:
champagne-224x300.jpg

bonocheersguiness.jpg

Bono_Light.jpg

bonoballoonItaly.jpg

WE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!:hug:
17655.gif

Hope that The B-Man and Jordan both had great birthdays.

And shout outs to all the U2 moms. I hope that Morleigh, Aislinn, Ann and Ali had a great Mother's Day. (And might I add - Jo Clayton and Gwenda "Mrs The Edge" Evans to the list.)

And last but not least... to all of the Interference Mamas - Hope that each of you had a great Mother's Day.

Cheers!

I'm not going to school tomorrow because of B's birthday :lol::D (And am seriously thinking of writing "It's Bono's Birthday. Enough said." on the 'reason for missing school' section on the exemption form :D ..

:lol: Best excuse ever!

Happy Birthday to one of the most inspiring, beautiful (inside and out) people on the planet. He has enough love in his heart for everyone in the world and then some[FONT=&quot][/FONT], and that's what I love most about him. And Happy Birthday to his lovely daughter as well! :heart:

feels a bit weird saying happy birthday to someone i've never met - but happy birthday anyway Bono :)
here's a video from a Danish newspaper concerning Bono's 50th:

Sangeren i verdens st�rste band fylder 50 - Politiken.dk

it's in Danish and it's mostly clips of music videos but there are some nice short clips from interviews and award shows and there's a short clip that i'd never seen before where Bono puts his tie over the eyes of a young boy which is quite sweet - app at the 1.55-minute-mark

Happy Birthday, Bono!

An incredible artist, truly wonderful person...and not to mention, the sexiest man on the planet :love:
Thank you for inspiring us, Bono. Here's to many more.

I love you! :hug: :kiss:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. BONO!

How can I ever put into words at how much you have inspired me? Your voice and words have lifted me up in times of being down and celebrated the joys of my happy times. You're songs are always in my head and in my heart. You're a terrific man with a huge heart and a very giving, empathetic soul.

Thank you so much for everything and have a wonderful birthday, you deserve it! :hug: :hug:

:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom