HAPPY Band Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have actually never seen these two. Now I can have an instant laugh ready at all times...because that has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen :laugh: :laugh:

Actually, it is very noble. These are from when they were protesting the nuclear power plant, Sellafield, with Greenpeace.

Here is a thread with more pics from it:
http://www.u2interference.com/forum...ard-suit-bono-appreciation-thread-138074.html

I :heart: the colors!!!:love: Did u color it abelives?:hmm:

No, I found it that way. I wondered if YOU had done it :)

U2Coke.png

differentclass1.jpg

bwU2happyAC.jpg

:no:SERIOUS HOODLUMS THESE ARE!!... Guns, chamber pots, leopard pants, shaggy hair, Coke a Cola, These boys are up to no good!!:angry: and what kind of deadly weapon is that blonde kid holding in the first pic?? a plastic balloon??
:shame: I weep for the future!

:D

Hope these aren't repeats. But as we say in MOOBday, "repeat, schmeapeat"

00backstage.jpg

86115766.jpg

I don't think I saved the original of this one but some of you may recognize this from last year's holiday card exchange
U2ChristmasCard.jpg

band0687.jpg

This is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE pictures of the band! So young and sweet! and freakin ADORABLE!!:love:

Plus I love the story behind this photo shoot (it's in U2 by U2) Something about Larry NOT wanting to be in a Punk band and when they were going to do this shoot Bono had asked the guys to wear the "drain pipes" (I think that is what he called them, Im @ work book is @ home) Anyway that is what Bono reffered to as the tight straight leg pant that today we know as the "skinny pant" Of course Larry rebeled and wore his "bell bottoms" and his platform loafers, because Larry DIDN'T want to be in a punk band :lol:

I don't know what his excuse was for wearing a midriff baby tee, my only guess is that he was staying with a 70's hippy theme.

And YES thems some tight bell bottoms Larry! :eek:
and I love Baby B sneaking in the tippy toe pose to try and look taller :cute:

I'll post the rest of the photoshoot pics when I get home ;)

lolll, THAT is true. This site would be a whole lot less distracting if not for the naughty behavior. That's the only reason why I'm all frowny about it, hahahaha. andwhyicursetheexistenceonfacebook

Back
Top Bottom