Hanover Quay Studios - Pictures of the Wall's graffitis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IrelandTRIP064.jpg

Thats me signing the wall in 2007!!
I need to find the original big picture...

and here is one of my pictures from Windmill Lane... I;m at work ...don't have all my files.

IrelandTRIP053.jpg

I just signed it today. I'll post the picks later. I accidentally didn't pack my camera cord, but I have 2 cameras, so I'll use the other for at least one show

I have a quick second before I take a shower and meet up with the Interference gang for or meeting tonight to post my HQ pics.

027-2.jpg

019-2.jpg

I think my favourite graffiti is near the door that reads "All the guys are great, but Adam is the best."

And some smart-ass wrote below it, "No, he's not."

Wow! Can't believe how many people were there in your photos Laura! We had it all to ourselves yesterday!! :ohmy:

Wow so many great pics, everyone! Even though there's also some pretty bad messages up there (I mean wtf is up with people sometimes?), there's also some very inspiring and moving texts :heart:

I tried to rememeber everyone. I think I spelled DG's screenname wrong :doh:. It started to pour rain right after we left.

...did somebody cross out Waynetravis' signature again? :ohmy:

Damn I need to buy a scanner, I should put my pics up of Windmill Lane in 1990 - every single building in the street, the next street AND the asphalt on the road outside the studio was covered in graffiti then. *starts singing Memories*

I saw there are new messages on the wall (laura's message for example). Some people also ruined the new paint (less than a year) on the side of the studio ;)

If you took pictures and you dont know how to share it, juste send me a mp, i'll give you my email to send me the pictures :)

Stephane

PS : This second night in Dublin was sooooo perfect ...

Where did you signed, I can check if you want ? :)

I personally signed the fire exit sign on the main door. That's where if got scratched out first time round, then WildHoney wrote it back on above my old location which was then also scrubbed out a few days later after the pic was posted here.
So this time, I'm not saying where they are.

Thanks anyway :hug: :wave:

Doubt it. It's there in atleast 2 locations :D

Well, that's good. I'd hate to think someone was purposely travelling to HQ simply to scratch your name out. That is someone with a real vendetta, and too much time on their hands.

Back
Top Bottom