GQ - 'Band of the year' scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where's THIS pic??? Can someone get it clearer, at least? :drool:

gq20.jpg

Where's THIS pic??? Can someone get it clearer, at least? :drool:

gq20.jpg

Right??? Damn you to hell GQ. First, you do not offer enough U2 covers. Second, you take awesome photos and do not share. You offer a glimpse to the promise land - then nothing. You are a big tease, GQ. Big meanie.

Thank you EdgeFest! I've watched it repeatedly... is it bad when your eyes bleed? :hmm:

GraceRyan: Well said! I'm penning my letter to the editor right now! :angry:

Hopefully, once the magazine is off the shelves, the photographer should put outtakes up on his site.

Hopefully, once the magazine is off the shelves, the photographer should put outtakes up on his site.

From your mouth to their ears!!! I do hope so. Would be a crying shame not to see that pic... :sad:

and outtakes are usually always better for some strange reason. Can we even handle that? :hmm:

I went to Barnes and Noble looking for it. Mine just got the Sept issue in. Like this week. But I might just go back every Friday for the rest of the month. They've only 5 issues of the Sept issue. If they have 5 different covers and only one is U2, I'll be miffed. Then have to go to a different Barnes & Noble for another copy.

I think the stores here are a week off. I'm not gonna bother with the local stores, just going to the Waterstones in Amsterdam sometime next week. If they don't have it, I doubt other stores will. And if they have it I'll try to find as many U2 copies as I can!

My girlfriend found and bought me a copy with the U2 cover from Cambridge, think I ought to marry her now. She said it was the only U2 one on the shelf, the rest were the various other celebrities! If I come across any more on my travels, I'll buy a couple so that no one misses out.

I bought the last 2 U2 covers when I was in Tescos earlier :up:. Happy to post one on for its cost and postage. Send me a PM if you want it -first come first served! And thanks for all the new scans and videos, after a dry spell it's been a positive deluge :drool: The video of Kylie teasing Bono to come on stage to adjust her mike cracked me up.

I bought the last 2 U2 covers when I was in Tescos earlier :up:. Happy to post one on for its cost and postage. Send me a PM if you want it -first come first served! And thanks for all the new scans and videos, after a dry spell it's been a positive deluge :drool: The video of Kylie teasing Bono to come on stage to adjust her mike cracked me up.

You have pm... :D

Greenlight said:

I did too

I have no idea if we even get the British GQ here, I only saw the German one yesterday, but I'll try again next week. Otherwise I'll have to find myself some way to buy it via ebay or amazon. The pictures are amazing :love:

So now I'm wondering... this photo shoot was obviously not right before the GQ Awards (and I don't know why I thought it would be, it obviously takes more time to produce a magazine but for some reason I had the two related in my head) - Larry has dated it June 28... so this was in Miami then probably? Or New York on the way?

So now I'm wondering... this photo shoot was obviously not right before the GQ Awards (and I don't know why I thought it would be, it obviously takes more time to produce a magazine but for some reason I had the two related in my head) - Larry has dated it June 28... so this was in Miami then probably? Or New York on the way?

Yep, Miami. It says on this page

I wanna thank everyone who shared those beautiful scans and prints and photos from this amazing photo session from GQ Magazine.
I couldn´t just take those pics. I HAD TO create wallpapers with them :reject:

Bono is the best guy to create those arts...I think he loves posing for pictures so we got those amazing photos. :drool:

So here we go with my new wallpaper: THE BEST OF BONO FROM GQ MAGAZINE 2011

THE%2BBEST%2BOF%2BBONO%2BFROM%2BGQ%2B-%2B%252811-09-2011%2529.jpg

More wallpapers here: Nanazoca :cute:

Back
Top Bottom