GQ - 'Band of the year' scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All Lara Stone here in Fredericton, New Brunswick. I've given up and bought a copy just so I can have the pictures. Wish that I could get it for less than $50 on Ebay. Hoping the Q magazine will be out soon.

I keep laughing when I think theres someone at GQ probably scratching their head thinking `whats going on........why the big demand for a certain cover?`....when they thought the Laura Stone would be the popular one :lol:

Boy did they make a big mistake.......and a costly one!

Isn't GQ a gay magazine?

Again....
ew-3c-1.gif

I know that this is an old thread, but is there any way someone could enlarge the picture of the band leaning on the front of a car? You can see it on page 24 of this thread.

That's a photo that many of us have wished we had larger. Unfortunately it has never turned up. You can enlarge the small one we have but obviously the quality goes down quickly. :sigh:

Thanks, bonocomet, I suspected that was the case but hey, had to ask because it is such a great picture :) There's another pic from this mag that I finally found in full, without any writing. I would post it but I don't have any of those accounts you need to get them from.

I don't think it is, at least I didn't see it when I went through this thread. I'll tell you what page the pic is on from the magazine, with all the writing and stuff over it, in a little while when I can get to my computer. And then I'll try to find out where I got it from :lol:

Oops... I'm thinking of Q magazine :doh: I must have seen it in the magazine scans thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom