GQ - 'Band of the year' scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh wow, a milloin thank you's Mephy! :bow: I need to go lie down now!! :ohmy: :drool: :combust: :faint:
o055.gif

Reporting in from Boston - not yet. I went to 3 newsstands and just the Bar Rafeli cover. I asked each place when they normally come in. One guy told me 'Thursdays'. One woman had no clue. :shrug: Another guy said, "Maybe next week'. And so begins my daily quest to these establishments. They are going to be so sick of my face. Good news, they had a TON of the previous issue.

Here's the trailer for the GQ ipad for this issue. They don't click on any of the U2 pics :)madwife:) but you can see the U2 photo feature. Looks like it will be good, and hopefully someone will post it soon. :hmm:

British GQ Men Of The Year iPad trailer - YouTube

Yeah, I wish they'd shown theirs too. Maybe someone will be smart enough to be able to rip the videos if they get it :hmm: Or maybe they'll eventually add them to their youtube page.

By the way, she posted them on her Tumblr blog and people are loving them. She thanks you! Also she said if you want her to credit you for scanning them please let me know. Thanks again!

No worries, no credit needed. I'm glad she likes them :)

Yeah, I wish they'd shown theirs too. Maybe someone will be smart enough to be able to rip the videos if they get it :hmm: Or maybe they'll eventually add them to their youtube page.

No worries, no credit needed. I'm glad she likes them :)

I'm going to be a geek when I get home and:

1. Get this for my iPad
2. "Video" the video and get it on to YouTube
3. This will take a while, but I will update progress!

I'm going to be a geek when I get home and:

1. Get this for my iPad
2. "Video" the video and get it on to YouTube
3. This will take a while, but I will update progress!

:applaud: good luck and thank you for trying!

Oh wow. I need that magazine right NOW :drool:

I don't suppose anyone can get me a copy? I'll pay for postage and everything :pray:

Oh my God! I need a copy of this. If I stumble across loads of 'em, and anyone wants a copy, let me know, and I'll do my best to post some out!

Firstly: MEPHY FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNIVERSE! :up: :yes: (Thank you soo much for these scans! :heart:)

Secondly:
I bet I can pick this sucker up in Dublin next weekend. :drool:
Why do I sense an international incident involving Cori & 3,758 copies of GQ trying to pass through Irish Customs?? :giggle: (Dibs on one of those copies, BTW!! :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom