GQ - 'Band of the year' scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here it is for non-subscribers (in HD)

GQ U2 Men Of The Year Photo Shoot on Vimeo

I'll post some more caps soon.

GQMOTYcap2.jpg

GQMOTYcap3.jpg

it looks like his wedding band and then another ring in the shape of a star. :hmm: Weren't they all wearing them at the GQ award ceremony a few weeks ago?

Yeah they all seemed to have something different on that night, different than these. Bono's got his claddagh here and he definitely didn't have that on that night at the awards, and Edge's looked different than this too. I also thought it looks like he's wearing 2 rings on that finger here too. :yes:

I meant to do the autographing part too but I forgot, I'll do it later. That part will be fun to gif too.

It's interesting to see their different behaviour in videos like these and especially in the screen caps that capture those little moments. Bono is all laughter while Larry looks as if he's struggling very hard not to laugh and only manages to show a little smile. In the end Bono just hugs the photo guy while Larry gives him a very formal handshake while trying to keep his distance. Interesting to see these guys behave in their very own ways when they are together.

Btw, they all look really good. Boy free zone, oh my :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom