GOYB video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miringeltje

An Interferer
Hope it's OK that I start this thread.
But with the video said to premier at the end of the week, I'm sure it'll be filled with plenty more stills soon.

Anyway, I just stumbled upon these on Flickr.

Could these be stills from the actual GOYB video?

3202065930_4d69595456_m.jpg

3202066566_a430d6ac77_m.jpg

3201324113_5e30f9f1ce_m.jpg

3229364887_aa527d6d7f_m.jpg

Bigger versions : Flickr: dotdotann's Photostream

I doubt those first ones are real. Seriously what an awful photoshop job! :lol: Bono totally is copypasted from other pics and not blending in!

I do like the poparty idea tho!

Leather shirt, huh? Where's the Mad Daisy? Reminds me of a certain thread where leather got voted down...
Hm, it could aswell be satin, has the same glow on it.

This is exactly what I'm saying in the other thread!! :lol:

:hi5: Perhaps it takes a trained eye to see? I'm always really annoyed when I make a photoshop when it doesn't look good. Takes me hours with clonestamp and blurring to get it right!

Ugh I dont know. The girl that made them is legit I guess.. the other thread has some pretty interesting discussion. I just think the quality isnt good enough to be a U2 video. But I'll keep any further comments to myself until the video comes out.

This is a quote from Edge about the new video.

Edge also waxed lyrical about the video for the single, made by French director Alex Courtes, who was also responsible for the video for 'City Of Blinding Lights'. "It's based around the idea that men have fucked things up so badly, politically, economically and socially that it's really time we handed things over to women. We had our doubts when we saw a rough cut – but the finished video is brilliant. He's really nailed it."

Ireland leads the way with new U2 album

Maybe these caps are from the video.

This is a quote from Edge about the new video.

Edge also waxed lyrical about the video for the single, made by French director Alex Courtes, who was also responsible for the video for 'City Of Blinding Lights'. "It's based around the idea that men have fucked things up so badly, politically, economically and socially that it's really time we handed things over to women. We had our doubts when we saw a rough cut – but the finished video is brilliant. He's really nailed it."

Ireland leads the way with new U2 album

Maybe these caps are from the video.

Hm, that's pretty interesting.

Back
Top Bottom