GOYB video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am more a fan of the scenes with the girls in the sexy boots then the scenes with the band. I understand that a shirtless Bono(which is looking in great shape and nothing like the Bono that had a pizza to many:lol: in the summer) is making you girls drool, but the legs and the boots are looking mighty fine in this video:drool:.

U2 loves all their fans. :cute:

I am more a fan of the scenes with the girls in the sexy boots then the scenes with the band. I understand that a shirtless Bono(which is looking in great shape and nothing like the Bono that had a pizza to many:lol: in the summer) is making you girls drool, but the legs and the boots are looking mighty fine in this video:drool:.

Can we compromise? :D
goyblegs.gif

I'm working on more...and yes anybody can copy any of the ones I've made, just please no hotlinking! :wave:

Srsly? Those chicks' legs are HAWT! So hawt that I went to the gym today with them in mind. Then went shopping for boots with them in mind but NOBODY has boots anymore - they're all ready for spring (maybe dept. stores do but I don't wanna pay dept. store prices).

Hi all! Did anybody noticed that in the video there's a fragment in
which we can see bono with the palestinian scarf and the sunglasses??????!!!!!!
1:59min behind the edge!! hahahaha it's very good.Also I'd like to say that the video it's very Dali.

Well I've used yousend it instead rap id share to upload the video. hope I did it right. You can try and tell me. Thanks!

:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all! Did anybody noticed that in the video there's a fragment in
which we can see bono with the palestinian scarf and the sunglasses??????!!!!!!
1:59min behind the edge!! hahahaha it's very good.Also I'd like to say that the video it's very Dali.

Well I've used yousend it instead rap id share to upload the video. hope I did it right. You can try and tell me. Thanks!

:wave:

Hey girls, please don't post any direct download links to the video (like ysi, etc). Rumor is a couple of other sites may be getting shut down for hosting the video and I don't want to take any chances.

If you find the video hosted on another website, (like youtube or other u2 sites) you can post those links because ultimately that's THEIR responsibility and the authorities would have to contact them to get it removed. However, if we post straight download links like ysi, mega, etc.. then it becomes OUR responsibility, and I certainly dont want to be contacted by any authorities.

You can trade via pm or email. Hope you understand.

icon2.gif

:flirt: I am flattery operated!

:hmm: Why didn't I think of that? Genius! :evil:
Here's a smaller one suitable for my phone:
goyb3aa.gif

(You should have heard Mr. LG groan when I showed him why I was squealing with delight while looking at my phone!)

You thanks for this, shirtless Bono on my phone! :drool: That should bright up my work day!!

I just use a USB cable between my phone and computer, much like what one would use for a digital camera, and of coz you need the cell phone specific software, to transfer data from computer to phone and vice versa! :wink:

Wow , I can't stop watching from the zoo growl/let me in the sound part on . :drool:
parts of the video remind me of Staring At The Sun vid , on steroids .

and Bono , what is there to say :crack: he's been hiding that body under layers of winter clothes .

Back
Top Bottom