GOYB video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sexywink:
goybedgea.gif

:flirt: :love:
Thank youuuu. :faint:

Not THAT long! How's Brazil? Don't tell me, let me guess: too hot with ugly men? Was that it?

No, DO tell me!

huahuahuahua you make me laught every day more and I like it...
Well here is just fine..and very very hot I´m not at São Paulo anymore I´ve back to my town that´s is makinhg 37 C so take your cloncusions...is is hot or not????
and about guys well I´ve been thinking better and I admit..we have some handsome man....I admit now...mainly when I was at the beach I saw it :lol::lol::applaud::hyper:you got me now.....
and tell me..and there where you live how is the stulf..
now I´m going to the poll see you..
and see your privete menssages I´d send you one and is better talking more by privete massages to not get a lot off topics..
kisses and do not go away:wave:

ps:I´m loving the clip...what are you guys thinking..I like and I think very interresting...i´m seeing in other U2 foeum that are having many critics...not the best ones....

holy shit. holy shit. holy shit.

this isn't going to help my weekend. I was even planning to be social this time. :sad:

I'm downloading the video right now. thank you everyone for uploading and sharing the gifs.

is it just me or did Bono lose a few pounds? :drool: :drool: :heart:

:hyper: they're so beautiful...... :sad:

Hey girls, please don't post any direct download links to the video (like ysi, etc). Rumor is a couple of other sites may be getting shut down for hosting the video and I don't want to take any chances.

If you find the video hosted on another website, (like youtube or other u2 sites) you can post those links because ultimately that's THEIR responsibility and the authorities would have to contact them to get it removed. However, if we post straight download links like ysi, mega, etc.. then it becomes OUR responsibility, and I certainly dont want to be contacted by any authorities.

You can trade via pm or email. Hope you understand.

Hey girls, please don't post any direct download links to the video (like ysi, etc). Rumor is a couple of other sites may be getting shut down for hosting the video and I don't want to take any chances.

If you find the video hosted on another website, (like youtube or other u2 sites) you can post those links because ultimately that's THEIR responsibility and the authorities would have to contact them to get it removed. However, if we post straight download links like ysi, mega, etc.. then it becomes OUR responsibility, and I certainly dont want to be contacted by any authorities.

You can trade via pm or email. Hope you understand.

Okay, I understand! So if anyone wants to download the video send me a pm! :up:

:sexywink:

I`ve been inspired...........going out tonight wearing a dress ( :ohmy:) ............and sexy high heeled boots...............:flirt:

Can`t get the single out of my head now...sexy boots....yeah yeah yeah......

Amazing how a visual adds so much to the single :love::drool:

Lemon Grrrrrl is my hero.
:flirt: I am flattery operated!

I SERIOUSLY NEED TO TRANSFER THESE TO MY CELL PHONE!! I think I can do it on Photobucket.
:bow: LG!!!

:hmm: Why didn't I think of that? Genius! :evil:
Here's a smaller one suitable for my phone:
goyb3aa.gif

(You should have heard Mr. LG groan when I showed him why I was squealing with delight while looking at my phone!)

How do you guys put stuff on your phone? (sorry I'm not up on that stuff, although I did put Bono screaming yeeeaaaah from NYD as my ringer :heart:.)

Can anyone please send me the link to video!. I am SO MUCH enjoying the gif and stills but as I tried watching it (the only time I could) was at work (while being sneaky with the boss) and it kept getting cut off and I didnt see much of it.
I would PM but someing is wrong with my PM box at the moment so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! :pray:

BonoFox4@aol.com

Thank you in advance!!

Oh ok thanks! I suppose I should ask my kids, I'm sure they know all that stuff. haha.

Comet ...look at you Photobucket..I think you can send pics from the bucket to your cell!..I'm trying it right now! I'll tell you if you can or not

EDIT: oops! I see that it costs 1.99 to send apic to your cell! BOOOOO!!!!

There has to be another way to do this..Anyone else know? ;)

I am more a fan of the scenes with the girls in the sexy boots then the scenes with the band. I understand that a shirtless Bono(which is looking in great shape and nothing like the Bono that had a pizza to many:lol: in the summer) is making you girls drool, but the legs and the boots are looking mighty fine in this video:drool:.

Back
Top Bottom