GOYB video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono gifs...I'll work on others later..I'm taking requests if anybody has any. :)

goyb.gif

goyb3.gif

Don't know why PB is messing this one up...it doesn't show this way in ImageReady. :sigh:
goyb2a.gif

OMG ! He's shirtless ?

Actually Lemon Grrrl I do have a request... How about a couple of Bono smashing the glass with the mic stand, and maybe one of him breaking the concrete at the end? Thanks!

Actually Lemon Grrrl I do have a request... How about a couple of Bono smashing the glass with the mic stand, and maybe one of him breaking the concrete at the end? Thanks!

OH and one more please! :reject:

The part with Bono and Edge and the black smoke in the background at about 1:25. :drool:

So what about those leaked pictures from the other day that were suppose to be from the video, the ones of Bono? I wonder if they will be in the official released version of the GOYB video? They are definately not in the leaked version...interesting...

:drool::drool:
:bow::bow::bow:

Tnx so much everyone for all things in this thread!!!!!
:kiss:

Bono is looking soooooo hot!!!

I've been lurking in the shadows :shifty:
Heh. I was at work today and all I could think of was "INTHISTOWNINTHISTOWNINTHISTOWN" and I kept giggling inanely. The things the internet does to me is quite sad really.

I totally forgot with all the heatwave stuff and work being nuts...
But without the internet, we'd never know about momentous occasions like this! :lol:

ETA: Speaking of avatars, I love iloveedge's! :cute:

*stops derailing thread*

I've downloaded the video from the link I've post before and I must say that the repeat button has started to insult me,also i must say that my computer is this moment have a very bad health.Thank you Bono,thank you guys. So, as I am very generous person I post here the video for everybody so that your pc/mac begin to burn too. :hug: :applaud:

Epilogue: I just find that maybe you have already downloaded the video, well put it just in case. Ha ha still I don't know what I'm reading.

Also I have to put the friendly message from : "Your file has been saved and can now be downloaded 10 times" Where can I upload the video to avoid this? :wave:

Hi there! :wave: The 'You Send It' website is what we usually use around here to share downloadable videos. For free of charge, you can upload a video which is good for 100 downloads for 7 days. You'll find the website here:

http://www.you send it.com/

Just remove the spaces. You'll have to create an account for yourself but once you've done that, then you can upload a 100 MB file and the download limit is 1 GB. I hope this was helpful :up:

Oh and thank you to Lemon Grrrrrl for the droolworthy gifs! :drool:

I love the video :D Warm brezze I can't download it :( Can someone upload it on yousend it please ?

Thanks guys for the gifs :D

Back
Top Bottom