Golden Globes 2014 pics and chatter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U271stGoldenGlobeAwardsBeverlyHilton1-12-2014BeverlyHillsCa25.jpg~original

U271stGoldenGlobeAwardsBeverlyHilton1-12-2014BeverlyHillsCa26.jpg~original

Okay, seriously. Did Larry have work done, or is there a little photoshopping going on in some of the group photos?

Damn, I knew I shouldn't have gone to bed. :ohmy:

And as for the "omg wtf Ali" bit? Ali's been cool about stuff like that for a long time. Bono would never do it otherwise. It looked like a great bit. Wish I'd stayed up now!!

Anyone get a peek at Adam's date? She was beautiful, but pretty sure she wasn't his wife.
:D Well, ya know, since I couldn't go... :whistle:

U271stGoldenGlobeAwardsBeverlyHilton1-12-2014BeverlyHillsCa17.jpg~original

Is it just me or does this look like Ad's photobombing? :lmao:

Edge and Larry just lost twenty years. How did that happen?
Edge's space-age technology from the future. I'm telling you, it's better than Botox. Bono and Adam are in on it as well (and so is Ali).

Seeing this first thing in the am? *floored* :faint: Hello new wallpaper.

couldn't help it..
tumblr_mzc0j6Mjll1rh4vigo1_500.jpg
:lmao:

many congrats to my fav Irish guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
they look so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Bono seemed to have enough of being kissed after that "incident". When Diddy wanted to congratulate him on stage, Bono firmly turned his face away. Maybe Diddy hadn't brushed his teeth :huh:

OH ok, I couldn't watch the show so I don't know the order of things that happened that night.

In this case, of course Bono saved himself for Amy :crack:

God, the snarky ignorance of these gossip journalists. Haven't they got it yet? Do NOT go to New Album for album news, but always DO go to PLEBA for family identification!!

This was definitely one of the better awards shows that I've seen in a long time! And of course the fun stuff happens AFTER I turn off the TV!

CONGRATS to the lads!

The thing that annoyed me was the wrap-up music cutting off so many speeches.

God, the snarky ignorance of these gossip journalists. Haven't they got it yet? Do NOT go to New Album for album news, but always DO go to PLEBA for family identification!!

You said it! With all the photos of Bono and Ali last night, you'd think one would have noticed that's not Ali with B and Taylor Swift in that photo. Journalist really need to start doing their job of vetting their info.

This was definitely one of the better awards shows that I've seen in a long time! And of course the fun stuff happens AFTER I turn off the TV!
I wish I had seen it, but I had a date to watch The Empty Hearse. :evil: :love:

With all the photos of Bono and Ali last night, you'd think one would have noticed that's not Ali with B and Taylor Swift in that photo.
I would LOVE to see Ali and Edge's reaction shot to the Amy kiss. Why haven't those gotten out yet?

Because all the cameras were on Bono and Amy, I'm guessing. Maybe she was in the ladies' room. ;)

I don't want to see them. Even if she's got a huge smile on her face, people are going to be all "Oh, look how forced that smile is!" Or if she's doing anything remotely near a grimace, everyone's going to think she's side-eyeing them, like that Michelle Obama picture from Mandela's funeral that everyone took out of context.

Back
Top Bottom