Gift for you guys... Free version of U2 Wallpaper app now available

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

peterneillphoto

The Fly
Hey all,

I have got a lot of help and support form this forum, so I thought I'd throw a gift your way that up to 15 of you can avail of:

Here are some iTunes codes that if redeemed in itunes on the redeem link on the itunes store will give you my U2 Wallpapers app for free :)

Codes:
PRLLNMJJERPR
A3767XHN3NT9
A7H39R6FHX6P
E73WJLAKKX4E
N4KWTWENPTLP
TKF9WTFMARHK
YTT6PJHHEJEY
YF4WJY7WEXJE
RM3KFHMYRTFN
R7TL693ERA6R
7YW9NAT73YLM
EPML6JJ7HK6W
P9F37A7WTJMF
6X7PYWAPR67H
E7R4TWF69AM7

If you use a code, post it in a reply, and start from the top, so people dont have to try every code. Codes above equate to 15 free copies of the app :)

Cheers

Pete

I used this one: E7R4TWF69AM7

When I put in the first code listed, it said it had already been used, and that each one could only be used once. Just wanted to let you know, as I know you said it should be able to have mutiple uses.

Thank you so much! :)

I've never used a wallpaper with itunes before, can you (or someone) explain what this means? Sorry! :reject:
And thanks for being so cool Pete!

OH, ok, I don't have an iPhone. It didn't say iPhone in the first post so I thought it was just something for itunes. :doh: I guess I wasted this code: A7H39R6FHX6P. Sorry :(

Sadly I only have a new Ipod which doesn't support these backgrounds,
but its an awesome gift none the less for people who can use them.
Great stuff Peter!
If you ever shoot U2 again, I would love to see another set of this!
Your photo's are great for drawwing references as well :love:

Hi all,

I'd really really appreciate it if some of you could rate the app on the appstore, hope you dont mind me asking!

Pete

Back
Top Bottom