gif request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ebttrt-bono-flystrobe6-comet.gif

I've had lots of problems with my computer recently and I've lost some things, I remember a gif, I think Bonocomet posted it, it was Bono making some striptease movements, I think it was from The Unforgettable Fire tour, I think the song was on youtube, but I can't remember which one it was, can somebody help me, please?

You've been a busy girl lately. They're awesome, thank you for doing this.

Larry's back makes me think naughty things.Thanks for slowing him down. Sometimes he moves too fast for me :wink:

I did that one just for you. :flirt:

No, it isn't in that thread. I had it for ages, I don't know why it didn't go into my security copy, I'm not even sure it was yours, I just suppose you did it as most of the gifs I have were posted by you.

Anyway, thank you so much, I've found some I've never seen before :love:
I'll keep searching, if I find it I'll post it here.

Okay I'm determined to find it now. :lol: Could it be this one from the War tour/ Devore, Ca show? :hmm: This one was made by Gg ( :shifty: at my request, before I knew how to make them.)

usfestbonostrippingGg.gif

I can think of one more time he did a strip tease too, it was Love Town during God Part 2... can't remember if it's been giffed... :hmm: I may have to get right on that.

I did that one just for you. :flirt:

Okay I'm determined to find it now. :lol: Could it be this one from the War tour/ Devore, Ca show? :hmm: This one was made by Gg ( :shifty: at my request, before I knew how to make them.)

usfestbonostrippingGg.gif

I can think of one more time he did a strip tease too, it was Love Town during God Part 2... can't remember if it's been giffed... :hmm: I may have to get right on that.

Oh, thanks, I don't want to bother you, don't worry if you can't find it, it's only it was so sexy :drool:
Now I think it must be the Love Town you're talking about, there is a blue light on the stage, he's in front of the mic and gets his jacket off, then the bow from his neck and he starts to get his white shirt off, I thought it was from The Unforgettable Fire, but it could be from the Love Town tour, I'm sure it is not from War.
Please, don't worry too much. Thanks!

Oh, thanks, I don't want to bother you, don't worry if you can't find it, it's only it was so sexy :drool:
Now I think it must be the Love Town you're talking about, there is a blue light on the stage, he's in front of the mic and gets his jacket off, then the bow from his neck and he starts to get his white shirt off, I thought it was from The Unforgettable Fire, but it could be from the Love Town tour, I'm sure it is not from War.
Please, don't worry too much. Thanks!

Yeah that's the Love Town one all right...

YouTube - U2 - God Part II (Live HQ)

I will certainly make a gif of this. :shifty:

It's too bad that scene cuts off right there in the video, it looked like Edge was starting to laugh at those 2 guys on the right. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom