From the Sky Down, Edge screenshot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeIsTooSexy

ONE love, blood, life
I'm looking for a clear, close screenshot of the cartoon Edge featured in the trailer. I couldn't really get a good one. If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it!

Something like this?:hmm:
vlcsnap2011102720h54m39.png

From the Sky Down starts in 5 minutes west coast time on Showtime!! :hyper:
It was great to get a brief glimpse behind the scenes of the AB sessions, but it wasn't enough! I was a little disappointed They kept flipping back and forth between present/past and the 90's and it was off-putting. I wish they would have had them all sit around the table and discuss the past together. It was disjointed that way and very stark. The best part was Edge singing his acoustic solo on stage alone to Love is Blindness.

I enjoyed it a lot, but I'm glad I knew ahead of time that it was more "snapshot of where the band was at this time" and not "making of AB," otherwise I would have been disappointed.

But I did enjoy it a lot for what it was, and I liked all the backstory and behind-the-scenes stuff from JT/R&H.

Ya, I guess I wanted more. The behind the scenes stuff was so brief and not enough focus on of the spiritual part of the band. I think that played huge part of why they are still together. Adam mentioned it in passing during the film, but it was like an after thought :| I wanted more U2 music too. :( Oh well.

I enjoyed it a lot, but I'm glad I knew ahead of time that it was more "snapshot of where the band was at this time" and not "making of AB," otherwise I would have been disappointed.

But I did enjoy it a lot for what it was, and I liked all the backstory and behind-the-scenes stuff from JT/R&H.

The geeky-musician side of me was hoping for more of a 'making of AB', similar to the Classic Albums: Joshua Tree.

But I do like what they did in the realm of 'after Joshua Tree and Rattle and Hum... THIS is what happened'.

That's why i love internet..it gives us free valuable information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom