Freestylin' Friday: Zoo Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_0017.jpg

I'm going to scan this one big later this afternoon.

:up: thanks! I did see these....about 5 minutes before my computer did an auto update and exploded on me :mad: Hello Macbook, goodbye forever PC! Edge needs to get out of hiding! We need cute new photos :D

:ohmy: auto update? That's EXACTLY what happened to me last week or so, lost everything on it. (Windows auto updates :mad: :down: ) Sounds like you got a great new computer though! :up:

My brother works for an internet service provider for businesses so there's lots of techies around. He brought in the laptop to work for them to look at it and they said the link in the auto update is broken and a lot of people have been experiencing issues with their PC's. They had to wipe it clean and install everything again. Since my desktop blew up a few weeks ago and then this whole issue with my brother's laptop I was using I decided that now was the time for me to make this purchase. I'm sacrificing a U2 trip this summer but I'll still see 2 more shows. This computer is so worth skipping that trip. I can't imagine going back to what I was using before :barf:

Thankfully I had put everything on a memory stick a few years ago when I moved to AZ for a while and couldn't bring my computer with me. I've updated it on a regular basis so I didn't lose anything.....like my gigantic U2 folder of pics. That would have sucked!

Believe me, it sucked big time! I hadn't backed up since before the tour. I sure learned my backup lesson anyway. :sad: But yeah they had to reinstall everything on my computer as if it had just come blank from the factory. Thanks for that info though, because a lot of people didn't believe me when I said it was caused by a windows auto update!

Back
Top Bottom