Freestylin' Friday! Your faves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't help but mention that it is probably not such a good thing to post pictures of the kids.

Thought there was a rule about that here? Maybe not.

I've heard the arguments about Eve being in a movie and Hollie modeling. Those are PUBLIC things events and very different.

But it seems wrong to post pictures of the bands kids that have been taken in private moments.

Just my honest humble take on the subject.

Can't help but mention that it is probably not such a good thing to post pictures of the kids.

Thought there was a rule about that here? Maybe not.

I've heard the arguments about Eve being in a movie and Hollie modeling. Those are PUBLIC things events and very different.

But it seems wrong to post pictures of the bands kids that have been taken in private moments.

Just my honest humble take on the subject.

I totally agree with you, if it was a picture I had actually taken I would not post it..but I found it on the net and thought it would be ok to post..sorry if I offended you :hug:

I agree completely. And I must add that Blue Angel is the coolest name ever. :D

To stay on-topic:
o7j0og.jpg

I totally agree with you, if it was a picture I had actually taken I would not post it..but I found it on the net and thought it would be ok to post..sorry if I offended you :hug:

I'm not offended. So no worries there. Just think it is good for us to be respectful. The band have always been pretty good about allowing us access to them. I think it's a fair trade to respect 'private time'. :up:

I agree completely. And I must add that Blue Angel is the coolest name ever. :D

To stay on-topic:
o7j0og.jpg

I agree that "Blue Angel" is a cool and interesting name. It IS a name of a Roy Orbison song. As Edge and Bono had worked on Roy's album around the time... And had been getting into American music (Elvis, Orbison, Blues, Country...) during their time in LA working on Rattle and Hum film and soundtrack... That might be that working with Roy Orbison and/or spending a lot of time with his music was the influence for the name?

Just a theory.

To continue to stay on topic:

Hatless K-Mart Popmart launch party The Edge
1016bb2d.jpg

ZEJ12176252.jpg

Mrs. The Edge?
edgedrag.jpg

Some people call him a Space Cowboy...
popedge-1.jpg

Keeping with the Pop era... Tibetan Freedom The Edge:
theedge045.jpg

Back