Freestylin' Friday: The Joshua Tree to Love Town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edgejtbandanashirtopen.jpg

That is my favorite Love Town Edge pic. Wish there was a bigger version. It'd make a good pic for a shirt.:up:

28d662d4.bmp

I've not seen that piccy. Looks October to War tour-ish...

...have to say, I am stumped on the song. I will have to research that chord. The guitar? That one is obvious.

it's from the War tour. You might be able to tell what era it is by the guitar he's playing but I can tell by what he's wearing and what his hair, or lack there of, looks like :flirt:

You only have 3 albums to work from and I don't think they played much of October on the War tour....I'd say I Will Follow....

oh bummer....I didn't realize the last one was so small. I haven't uploaded anything to photobucket in years so all I have are random things. :hmm: I'll have to find some stuff on my computer....

it's from the War tour. You might be able to tell what era it is by the guitar he's playing but I can tell by what he's wearing and what his hair, or lack there of, looks like :flirt:

You only have 3 albums to work from and I don't think they played much of October on the War tour....I'd say I Will Follow....

The index finger is throwing me off. Wouldn't be ther eon I Will Follow, to how I remember. I will have to check a few other bits.

Out of Control perhaps(?)... more research for me.

Remind me BonoComet, what were the Russian pics from? Was that from a Green Peace 'thing' or am I remembering that incorrectly? And the pics are from... 1988?

I'll have to go look at the issue of Propaganda to remind myself. :hmm:

719831996_BacoP-XL.jpg

Sweet! Another one I've not seen. Where did this one come from, and does it have 'friends'? (other pics)

:wave: I scanned this version I think a few years ago maybe... once again, I'll need to dig thru boxes of magazines to see where and what it's from :reject:

edgescan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom