Freestylin Friday: The Edge needs a smile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
P9301202.jpg

And that's all for now... :wave:

I've never seen him in this shirt! Love it. So Edge :cute:

It is from the Sevilla show in 30th September 2010, he changed after the encore... the night was too hot... :sexywink: It was like a mix of plaid and leopard print :lol: He surely can wear it... :love:

He had that shirt in Rome too (encore) I was there and I remember that I said "Oh my God! Leopard-Edge!!" :D

Just checked my comp and I can't find it anymore. I'll have to check my DVD's.
It might be on those but I think its just the performance. Bummer.

I know I saw it on you tube....maybe try searching under "u2 interview" or something like that. I always type in random stuff because not everything is titled under the actual title. Also, the video is really had to understand so you aren't missing out on too much to be honest. I normally wouldn't say that about a U2 interview. It has someone speaking french above everything the guys say so you can barely understand what they are saying. I saw it at the time it came out and then when I saw it again on you tube I remembered why I didn't save it. I don't remember if they played anything or if it was just the interview.

I know I saw it on you tube....maybe try searching under "u2 interview" or something like that. I always type in random stuff because not everything is titled under the actual title. Also, the video is really had to understand so you aren't missing out on too much to be honest. I normally wouldn't say that about a U2 interview. It has someone speaking french above everything the guys say so you can barely understand what they are saying. I saw it at the time it came out and then when I saw it again on you tube I remembered why I didn't save it. I don't remember if they played anything or if it was just the interview.

Yeah, I've never seen the whole thing, because I could only stand a few minutes of that French voiceover. Why can't they use subtitles? :angry:

Back
Top Bottom