Freestylin' Friday: The best pic YOU have ever taken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeFest

Refugee
This one should be timely for everyone who's just got back from 360 - the only rule here is you have to be the photographer.

I took tons of photos of him this summer but I've now chosen this one to be my best. You should see this printed on Kodak Endura paper.... it's pretty wow.

360-Toronto-135-X2.jpg

I have some from last tour but nothing super close up. Generally when I'm that close to him and he has a guitar in hand I try not to take too many photos.

signing a picture for me :D
100_1768.jpg

I've always loved this one because he just did a killer solo from Electric Co right in front of me (my friend took pictures of it for me because I couldn't move). After he started walking back to the main stage I was able to take a clear shot of him walking. Most of my photos of Edge on stage are always blurry :der:
IMGP1864.jpg

My camera seems to have an auto-Bono-focus, so my best Edge has a +1 :sexywink:

No cool lighting or great detail, but I'm proud that while going crazy & getting pushed and shoved during Vertigo, I managaed to stay still long enough to get this. :lol:

THIS is the one that I love best - of the pictures that I have taken.

T'is from the Nov 2nd 2005 show in Los Angeles (Staple Center).

The GOAL is SOUL... It's EDGE-E-VA-TION~!

Edge rockin' the `66 Gibson SG on "Elevation", naturally.
Gibson-SG-1966-Nov_2_2005-large-1.jpg

This one should be timely for everyone who's just got back from 360 - the only rule here is you have to be the photographer.

I took tons of photos of him this summer but I've now chosen this one to be my best. You should see this printed on Kodak Endura paper.... it's pretty wow.

360-Toronto-135-X2.jpg

I think my best pic is this one... I printed it on photographic paper and it looks great... I want to print it bigger now so I can have my own poster...

P6300165-1.jpg

Aw man. So hard to pick just one. Sorry, I couldn't.

Hannover:
image039dc.jpg

Brussels:
image009yq.jpg

image019kr.jpg

Toronto
image085dp.jpg

image070h.jpg

I guess that last one is sorta my favourite. But that's because he was ogling Bono's arse at that point, who was leaning over the other bridge towards Adam's Red Zone. :wink:

Ooh so many good Edge pics! :love: I'll have to still check mine from my trip, but for now I'll put my fave that my daughter took from the 2009 shows. Then I'll try to choose 1 from the 2011 shows. No fair you guys posting more than one. :wink:

By 5th Marauder
resizerosebowlseapeny4.jpg

the_edge_by_joy_of_markers-d2yyuri.jpg

wanna_show_you_love_by_joy_of_markers-d2yyuzm.jpg

soul_by_joy_of_markers-d2zxd1e.jpg

new_yearsday_by_joy_of_markers-d2zxb95.jpg

The first and last one's are my best I think. I just love them.
Not bad for a cheap ass compact camera with shitty zoom.

Sorry , I couldn't help myself cheating ... :shifty: Edgefest, you should know better ! :tsk:

Ok that was tough deciding, but I finally did.

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak1.jpg

I took this in Pittsburgh, I only wish I hadn't cut off his feet. :sigh:

and if I may... :reject: my favorite Bono/Edge. I kinda :heart: it.
(from Moncton)

MONCTON7-30-2011cpenyak3.jpg

Oh goody then, I might add a few more too :D

(Edge pics are like potato chips, you can't stop at just one :drool: )

All I can say is, I'm not upset about you rule-breakers posting more than one pic. In fact, I think I'll have to post some more myself..... :D

I didn't know there were rules....I just saw Edge and didn't understand what those words on the screen said :love:

and I agree with BC! You can't stop at just one! Post more :drool:

All I can say is, I'm not upset about you rule-breakers posting more than one pic. In fact, I think I'll have to post some more myself..... :D

I could do post my collection of guitar faces I've managed to snap over the years of this tour. :shifty: I know Liz has a bunch of those too.

Back
Top Bottom