Freestylin Friday: Requesting ZOO Edge in action

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: I could probably add a few gifs.

ebttrt-edge-neon-rave-comet.gif

Great idea for a Freestyle Friday. I was just going to come on and request a new Freestyle Friday (as it's my birthday tomorrow and Edgy goodness is always a great thing to see on birthdays).

bonogeekymove1Galeongirl.gif

bonogeekymove2Galeongirl.gif

bonostripGaleongirl.gif

Naughty Bono stealing Edge's attention.

Source for that? Thanks for all the lovelies!

words cannot describe how much I love this video! I think I've watched it at least a million times ;) So many great quotes not to mention adorable behavior from both....

U2 in Tokyo_ZooTV 1993 - YouTube

for some odd reason I can't get into my youtube account right now so this is the one I found first. But I think I have a better quality one saved so if I can access it tonight I'll post it.

words cannot describe how much I love this video! I think I've watched it at least a million times ;) So many great quotes not to mention adorable behavior from both....

U2 in Tokyo_ZooTV 1993 - YouTube

for some odd reason I can't get into my youtube account right now so this is the one I found first. But I think I have a better quality one saved so if I can access it tonight I'll post it.

Thanks! Can't wait til the house settles down to check it out.

Considering that sometimes he just hold out his hand and waits for Dallas to put the slide on his finger I thought this was rather grownup. You know, sometimes I stress out a little bit about what he would do if Dallas died. Watching them in It Might Get Loud it's hard to imagine anyone being able to step into that job.

Considering that sometimes he just hold out his hand and waits for Dallas to put the slide on his finger I thought this was rather grownup. You know, sometimes I stress out a little bit about what he would do if Dallas died. Watching them in It Might Get Loud it's hard to imagine anyone being able to step into that job.

Well,I'm sure Edge can manage all his spacestation pretty well his own,it being mostly his own invention. A guitarplayer that scale NEEDS an assistant onstage.When you have a show what is orcestrated by the millisecond,there's no time to run around looking for a slide or spare instrument. And if Dallas could'nt do the job for some reason,there would be someone else.Thank God for Dallas tho'.

Back
Top Bottom