Freestylin Friday: Requesting ZOO Edge in action

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL poor Edge :heart: He was distracted by Morleigh :D

Does anybody know of MW footage with the other dancer, Christina? Morleigh is lovely but it really bothers me that she doesn't actually belly dance very well. I'd love to see the first girl.

Yeah, there's very little of the first leg out there that I can find.

Bueller? Bueller?

This is MW from Dortmund 1992. This is Christina Petro. Bono says her name at the end.

U2 Mysterious Ways 1992 Dortmund - YouTube

This one is from Rotterdam (found it) 6/15/92. Again Bono says her name.

U2 - Mysterious Ways - Live from Rotterdam - YouTube

She was with them for the 1st 2 legs of the tour so I think that any video from that time is Christina. Check out Paris, Stockholm, and Rotterdam as well. I wonder why she left especially because she's the one who initiated the role. Anyone know?

Christina was a bellydancer.Morleigh is a coreographer and modern dancer.When Christina couldn't do it anymore,they asked M.She said that she will do her best to bellydance.

It's all in the hip isolations and the rotation of the arms. Morleigh just hasn't got 'em. Plus, Christina had a better ass. :sexywink:

NO! I thought she was only on the leg. Thanks!

Yeah, she did the States and Europe. Also, on the AB re issue there's some video interview commentary from her when she's either going on stage or just getting of the stage. I think it's from Stockholm but can't be sure.

that's awesome! Never seen it before. Gotta love him :kiss::cute:

Well, okay.

I've been going through the Outside Broadcast TV special, which is new to me. He is the most wound up I've ever seen him, I think- way rock star. I'm not done yet to tell which track to post. Favorites, anybody?

Well, okay.

I've been going through the Outside Broadcast TV special, which is new to me. He is the most wound up I've ever seen him, I think- way rock star. I'm not done yet to tell which track to post. Favorites, anybody?

is that the one where he's playing a video game? If so that's one of my most favorite Zoo era Edge clips ever. :drool:

is that the one where he's playing a video game? If so that's one of my most favorite Zoo era Edge clips ever. :drool:

The one with the virtual reality head set? I think maybe not cause I remember seeing that in real time on MTV, and OB didn't air there, did it? I'd love to find that again. For an example of Juiced Rock Star Edge, see Exhibit A, thanks to Babyface on my hopeless newbie thread. This one must always deserve a repost. Excuse me while I swoon. U2 - When Love Comes To Town (New York) [1992] - YouTube

Bonocomet, if you're making gifs, consider the adorable dancing Edge I posted first in this thread. *she makes sweet eyes*

The one with the virtual reality head set? I think maybe not cause I remember seeing that in real time on MTV, and OB didn't air there, did it? I'd love to find that again. For an example of Juiced Rock Star Edge, see Exhibit A, thanks to Babyface on my hopeless newbie thread. This one must always deserve a repost. Excuse me while I swoon.

this is what I meant....

not the best quality but the only one I could find

U2 Outside Broadcast-Bullet The Blue Sky - YouTube

this is what I meant....

not the best quality but the only one I could find

U2 Outside Broadcast-Bullet The Blue Sky - YouTube

I saw that interview in like 1992, but it I don't remember seeing that song at all- I feel like it was part of an awards show or something. What a chilling clip! And beautiful...

I wonder why his sunglasses are the kind that have a real corrective lens with the sunglass lens over? They're the coolest ever but it's a little unusual.

Hey, Jeevey...just found this fan video of So Cruel. Wow, I really love that song. It's setting is somewhere during the Zootopia tour (?) but it also has some footage from Berlin during the recording of AB. Hope you like it!

U2 So cruel - YouTube

:shifty:

Edge-Mysterious-Trip-comet.gif

Hey wait a minute, PB made it smaller! :mad:

Well this sucks. Looks like PhotoBucket has changed things so that you can no longer link to the original sizes of files, but only resized files. :doh: This is BAD. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom