Freestylin' Friday! Edge in magazines!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
frontcoversml.jpg

p25sml.jpg

p26sml.jpg

p27sml.jpg

p28sml.jpg

Poster_Stitched-02sml.jpg

(Thank you to the person who stitched this one together for me! Can't remember who it was :reject: )

To add to my post of Edge in the November 2008 Guitar Player magazine... shall we 'freestyle' with some other pics and features of Edge from various guitar and music magazines?

Edge1.jpg

Edge3.jpg

Thanks by the way for this colour version of The Muscian magazine! :hug: Been looking for this for a looong time. You wouldn't happen to have the rest of the interview would you? :hyper: Coz if you have, could you perhaps post the whole interview, pretty please!! :flirt:

Found another one...

q1.jpg

NICE! :up:

(Do you have the rest of it in the better scans? :ohmy: )

Yup, but like I said my Internet connection has been playing up today and it's hard enough to upload one pic at a time let alone all 16 pages of the article but if you want, and hopefully if my Internet connection is working better tomorrow, I could upload the whole Vogue 1992 article and cover onto a separate thread? :wink:

Last two Edge pics for tonight....

EdgeSoundi1997.jpg

Qdec98.jpg

Yup, but like I said my Internet connection has been playing up today and it's hard enough to upload one pic at a time let alone all 16 pages of the article but if you want, and hopefully if my Internet connection is working better tomorrow, I could upload the whole Vogue 1992 article and cover onto a separate thread? :wink:

:applaud: yay I have been thinking it's time to resurrect the "Covers" thread anyways... i have some to post. (or if you make a new thread for that one, either way) Any time is fine hcb. No big hurry :hug:

Back
Top Bottom